Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 America's graduated drivers licens law thing - Minitokyo

America's graduated drivers licens law thing

you like it

yes
2 votes
no
2 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Ok for you whom are not aware the states are passing laws the prohibite people between the age of 16 and 18 from doing certain things in there cars(EX. can't have more than one person that is not famly unless acommpanyed by a licensed driver over 21, may not drive after cerfue.)

what are your thoughts about this i know a lot of countrys stare at 18 but what do you think about this any way

My your light and dark Ka form the perfect BA.

http://www.mindistortion.net/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=danielbgrisso

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

Well, seeing how i just got my lisence, i don't like the sound of it at all. with all the crap they put us through to get the damn thing then they pass laws. if they really want to stop the statistic then they need to have better instructors teaching this stuff.

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

Quote by maverickmechanicWell, seeing how i just got my lisence, i don't like the sound of it at all. with all the crap they put us through to get the damn thing then they pass laws. if they really want to stop the statistic then they need to have better instructors teaching this stuff.

it doesn'y affect people born in or before 1990

My your light and dark Ka form the perfect BA.

http://www.mindistortion.net/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=danielbgrisso

beethoven

beethoven

darkness

i like it it sates that if you've taken a drivers ed course it's just like the original way but for people who are eater to poor or to cheap you just have to wait 6 monthes for it to stare adn a year for it to end

Only in the dark of your soul can you reveal the light of your heart" Stephen Penton
Signature

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

I oppose requiring a drivers' license at all.

I am invincible!

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.