Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 oi! im bad at this....hehe - Minitokyo

oi! im bad at this....hehe

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Hi everyone! nice to meet you all ^_^. Just wanted to say this is by far the best art site ive joined, everyone here is so kind ^_^.Unlike some other places that ive had bad experiances at..........hehehehehehe. Anyhow very much love it here already. so...Hello! Konnichiwa! Hola!!!!!!

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

rofl..kind? osi is evil to the core rawrrr XD

j.k ^_^' welcome to mt and read the support section ~_~

Signature

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Quote by Mikey-kunOsi you are my hero..... =D

Haha, Osi is admired by all.

Welcome to the community, do hope you enjoy it here. Everyone is very friendly and if you have any questions, feel free to ask ^^

Signature Image

griffin

griffin

Super Natty

Yep I've given up on all my other sites for this one. What I like best is there isn't some legion of thugs saying make it busier until it looks like vomit. Other places seem to have people who try to heavy you into making their wallpapers so thay never have to lift the pen again. Hope that's not all too scrambled to be understood.

h2dz

h2dz

h2UNDERGROUNdz

Quote by CyanideBlizzard

Quote by Mikey-kunOsi you are my hero..... =D

Haha, Osi is admired by all.
Welcome to the community, do hope you enjoy it here. Everyone is very friendly and if you have any questions, feel free to ask ^^

chyea, Osi is a hero! ^^

welcome to MT! enjoy :)

giving it all away...

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.