Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 To my friends in MT - Minitokyo

To my friends in MT

page 1 of 1 4 total items

polarie

polarie

..my heart is crying out loud...

i'm not too sure whether does this thread goes here or not.. since the new MT is rather confusing to me..

it would have seemed that i've accidentally deleted all my friends in FL! i wasn't paying attention... so now everything is a mess... i've already tried to add back those that i remember... if i miss you out.. please let me know...

& the latest FL is rather confusin because now there's watch list & friends list & hot list... there are some pretty wallers out there like emma san so i've put them under watch list... since if i were to put them under friends list... i won't be notified if they make a submission...

if this thread is inappropriate, mods please delete.. thanks!

Signature

proud member of Nippon-Foods | JapaneseLover | Chibi-Fest

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

currently this site is still under construction, so keep that in mind i think with every upgrade, the beta version will delete messages and friendlists which i also happen to have that...
ok i just added you back thanks!

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

Well, accidents happens, eh?

Why don't you add some new ones as well? :)

kusco

kusco

Nice ? Me ? What a joke

Same here.
I don't remember being in your V2 fd but if I can be part of it, I'll be glad.
See ya

Bye everyone. I left Minitokyo.
Hope to see you soon.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.