Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who is the boss? - Minitokyo

Who is the boss?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

lclun

lclun

mikoto-sama

Between father and mother, which one is more fiercer or have more rights to speak?For me mom is the boss coz she is adjusting my pocket money....noo!!!!

ZyreX

ZyreX

PixelWiz

Um Im the boss.
I have controll over my money
and i do what I wan't most of the time (Hell I don't do Illegal stuff I know right from wrong)
nope noo Illegal stuff XD Dling movies isn't Illegal either here in sweden.. but sharing it would be...

Signature

PTG

Firripu-Daioh

I would also say I'm the boss, in fact I used to have a t-shirt stating it. I really do as I please, but I probably have a better relationship with my mom, my dad and Idon't really talk

"If I went around saying I was an Emporer, just because some moistened bink had lobbed a scimitar at me,they'd put me away." (Dennis - Monty Python and the Holy Grail)

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.