Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Trinity Blood Ending ****Contain Spoilers**** - Minitokyo

Trinity Blood Ending ****Contain Spoilers****

Tagged under Trinity Blood

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 22 total items

ryuu-niisan

ryuu-niisan

The Ninjama

Does anyone feel the ending was rather rushed? Like why does Ion wish to follow Abel in the end? What made Cain and Abel change their views on terrains and methuselah? They didnt even give us a confirmation on the relationship between Abel and the woman with the long red hair ><". Up until the end i thought it was Abel's love but watching the last episode now i think its his mother. Overall it was a great anime, did a small amount of crying to eps 23 hahaha ><"

so over all i just want to see what TB fans points of view on the ending, and add in favorite scenes all you like throughout the anime ^^

Sallyf322

Sallyf322

*_Amateur Guitarist_*

*Ignoring your post* Omg...can't believe you already downloaded it! ^-^ I'm still currently downloading it...*sigh* I guess TB is finally ending now, isn't it? ^-^ Well, I do believe in short anime (I hate the ones that just go on and on >_<) I'll be sure to drop by and chat about it when I actually watch the episode. See ya! XD

"If everyone cared and nobody cried, if everyone loved and nobody lied, if everyone shared and swallowed their pride, then we'd see the day...when nobody died. I'm singing amen I, amen I, I'm alive." - Nickelback: "If Everyone Cared."

If only, if only, the world were like this. If only, if only, it only existed.

I think the reason it was rushed was because the author of the series died. Don't hold this to me, this is just a rumour I heard.

ryuu-niisan

ryuu-niisan

The Ninjama

i heard about that too, i guess it would make a lot of sense if that was the case

read the jewish version of bible
the red hair women is lilith

Lilith was not his mother. They had an 'affair'. The author died, but they already have another to continue the books. The anime is completely different from the books. Gonzo messed up! You will find a lot of informations on 'Trinity Blood Community': http://s7.invisionfree.com/Trinity_Blood

Susan-chan

Susan-chan

Guardian of Storm

i think they will continute this series......it's so unfinished XD i hoep there will b e a second season >_<
but well..i liked the last eps:)

I saw an image of the last episode and I saw Esther marrying Alexandro XVIII. What's up with that? I haven't seen much of TB because the channel that shows TB just got cancelled. I think I know where I can download TB but I don't think my dad will like it. My dad doesn't even know I like TB

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

Quote by vatican92I saw an image of the last episode and I saw Esther marrying Alexandro XVIII. What's up with that? I haven't seen much of TB because the channel that shows TB just got cancelled. I think I know where I can download TB but I don't think my dad will like it. My dad doesn't even know I like TB

she didn't marry him, she was annointed queen of england. as it turns out, she's the lost daughter of the queen i think.

and yeah, the ending was kinda rushed. i also didn't understand why ion suddenly decided to go with abel.

lol lilith and abel had no affair .. cain,seth,abel,lilith were all geneticlly modified human
they were send to mars to see if humans could live there. among them were like 100,000 more humans. there they found a ship from an advanced lifeform which they called "the ark". seth found Bacillus it is something that u inject inside you and makes you suitable for life on mars (the advanced lifeform made this). they also find the crusnik. something happens and seth injects it in cain and some guy. cain lives the guy dies. they find out only genitically modified humans can have it.

merged: 02-12-2006 ~ 05:04am
when they find the ship people on earth start fighting and blow up the world. the people from mars come back (remember they have Bacillus in them) they help humans but the 2nd fleet that comes starts fighting against them because they are stronger cuz of the bacillus but since earth and mars have different conditions and the sun is closer to earth they mutate and cant go into the sunlight and have a thirst for drinking blood (sumthing with their red blood cells). so the good vampires help humans and this is how the bad ones get east europe and humans get west

merged: 02-12-2006 ~ 05:15am
and now begins trinity blood timeline... seth, cain, abel, (were siblings) lilith were test tube babies genetically modified humans, they age 1.5 times slower then humans. they were created in india,berlin,london and america.
they were sent to mars to prepare martians terrain for humans as world population was getting high went to 12 billion. they hated their leader abel tried to kill him threw him in space, lilith came to save him in a car her car broke down and this is how they foudn the alien ship they called "the ark". they started fighting each other and blew up their ship 2 go bak home, same time armagedon happened. they made a new 1 then they went to earth started helping people then they mutated into vampires and started killing cuz Bacillus activity increased cuz they were closer to the sun. cain fused him with 100% crusnik and started killing.

merged: 02-12-2006 ~ 05:23am
all 3 sibling killed humans lilith didnt like this so she fused herself with crusnik and became 04 she helped the humans also showed them the technology and stuff. she was with the humans and in paris her army beat the hell out of abel,seth,cain and their army. cain had a plan he said he wanted to make peace with lilith so he called her to their ship they made and he killed her but cain was hurt badly.abel came in saw this threw cain out of the ark and blew it up and he took her down to earth vatacin took him in and he built an underground cemetary for her.

merged: 02-12-2006 ~ 05:27am
o ya 1 more thing they didnt mary ....and the pope dies

WOW thanks for the above post, really it gives alot of background information and clears up alot. Also thanks for informing me that the writer died. It keeps me from blaming them for such a sucky ending. I am REALLY praying for a sequel, because Cain was so hard, he is definately on the list of favourite villains.

I didn't like the Trinity Blood ending...
Sometimes Gonzo's animation endings are so... boring...
But I love this anime and your manga.

ceriseangel2

ceriseangel2

Intjkitty

I was crying... it was just too sad. I thought at least the anime would show a reunion of some sort and I wanted Ion with Esther! I didn't want it to end like that but it was a good anime. I liked it even though I wished it was longer.

I heard somewhere that Alessandro dies! Is that true?

kouzen

kouzen

li_anime@hotmail.com

lots of ppl saying the author died...the one who wrote the TB novel? there r totally 6 books in the market so far..wonder there will b continueation of it... the novel's nice.. there r 2 versions of it, "R.O.M." and "R.A.M.". to me, one of it goes into the anime and another goes into the manga... R.A.M.is the short story without Esther in it..if i'm not mistaken...

That sucks. I was really hoping there was like a 2nd season to complete this anime. The ending wasnt a good end so i hope someone would make it end well.

the author dide!? holy.... oh wel... but as long as they carry on the story im glad... and i'd really like to find out what battle ABEL was talkign about and why ION was suddenly following him.... *sigh* the anime stopped in the WORST place...... *cry* i wanna know more! but still the entire anime had me addicted... ^_^ i just couldn't get enpugh! TRINITY BLOOD is awesome... and hopefully.. maaaaaybe there'll be a 2nd season... =]

and ryuu-niisan... i did a bit of crying in 23 too... lol ^_^

merged: 06-30-2007 ~ 05:59pm

Quote by evilbunzlol lilith and abel had no affair .. cain,seth,abel,lilith were all geneticlly modified human
they were send to mars to see if humans could live there. among them were like 100,000 more humans. there they found a ship from an advanced lifeform which they called "the ark". seth found Bacillus it is something that u inject inside you and makes you suitable for life on mars (the advanced lifeform made this). they also find the crusnik. something happens and seth injects it in cain and some guy. cain lives the guy dies. they find out only genitically modified humans can have it.

when they find the ship people on earth start fighting and blow up the world. the people from mars come back (remember they have Bacillus in them) they help humans but the 2nd fleet that comes starts fighting against them because they are stronger cuz of the bacillus but since earth and mars have different conditions and the sun is closer to earth they mutate and cant go into the sunlight and have a thirst for drinking blood (sumthing with their red blood cells). so the good vampires help humans and this is how the bad ones get east europe and humans get west

and now begins trinity blood timeline... seth, cain, abel, (were siblings) lilith were test tube babies genetically modified humans, they age 1.5 times slower then humans. they were created in india,berlin,london and america.
they were sent to mars to prepare martians terrain for humans as world population was getting high went to 12 billion. they hated their leader abel tried to kill him threw him in space, lilith came to save him in a car her car broke down and this is how they foudn the alien ship they called "the ark". they started fighting each other and blew up their ship 2 go bak home, same time armagedon happened. they made a new 1 then they went to earth started helping people then they mutated into vampires and started killing cuz Bacillus activity increased cuz they were closer to the sun. cain fused him with 100% crusnik and started killing.

all 3 sibling killed humans lilith didnt like this so she fused herself with crusnik and became 04 she helped the humans also showed them the technology and stuff. she was with the humans and in paris her army beat the hell out of abel,seth,cain and their army. cain had a plan he said he wanted to make peace with lilith so he called her to their ship they made and he killed her but cain was hurt badly.abel came in saw this threw cain out of the ark and blew it up and he took her down to earth vatacin took him in and he built an underground cemetary for her.

wow thankx... i knew the bkrnd story b4... but now i REALLY know it... IN DETAIL... that helped! THANKX! ^_^

And I heard that the katerina and tres joined the rozen kruez order? along with allessandros dying to save esther(who became the queen of albion)
Oh an by the way, when the author (Sunao Yoshida) died, his friend used his notes and finished up the novel for him, in total there are two series, each of 6 books, one following the anime/manga storyline and the other pre-trinityblood about the crusnik's past. Theres also this book on short stories in the TB world if my memory is correct. The manga is following quite closely to the novel you'll understand alot more of TB from it than the anime (which I say has a LOT of holes... especially the ending)
The manga is out for sale until book 8 in english, while the manga illustrator (kyujo kiyp) is up until chapter 40 in japanese. I think the first two books of the novel are out on sale in english too.
Extra Information
Lilith Saal was the first testtube baby to be created and was the prototype for the modified humans to be created. She was made in a Laboratoy in India.
Then Abel and Cain were created. Abel was created in London, (that room where cain "killed" abel in the anime) and Cain in Berlin (the lab was destroyed during the war)
Then about some time later, seth was created in america. She was the youngest.

So they were sent to be the leaders of the plan to colonize mars- red mars project
Abel hated the humans for creating him (as an experiment). Seems like Cain also had a secret hate for them too(thus the rozen cruez).

So when they found the two nanomachines, crusnik and bacillius. Seth, being the science and technology head, found out that the crusnik were highly advanced beings created by aliens that created the bacillius as food for themselves. While the bacillius were easy to breed and could be injected into humans giving them extra power, only the modified humans could stand crusniks.

The first to br injected with crusnik was cain, when seth injected him with crusnik in an accident, So he became 01, then during the war when they went back to earth, to fight take sides with the methusaleth, abel and seth combined with crusnik. Thus 02 and 03. Lilith was the last to enter the fray and she fought with the humans and became 04.

Seth and Abel can only reach a maximum of crusnik 80% while cain 100%, once he fused with it 100% Cain went crazy and killed lilith in the process. etc etc.

NOW:
while abel continues lilith's work of protecting humans.
Cain wants control of the ark and destruction between humans and methusaleth.But to control the ark it needs abel and other crusniks to be on or something like that. So cain started targeting the lab under london when abel was created to created to gain the technology to created a copy of abel... im not sure what heppens next

Yes, Caterina and Tres join the Rosenkreuz orden, because Cath had a terminal disease and the AX was dissolved (after Alessandro died, I think.) She decided she would destroy the order from the inside, and played mind games with Dietrich, lol.

Seth was born in Canada, I believe? Not America.

Cain was supposedly very meek and kind in the beginning. He wanted revenge against the humans, but he was too weak-willed to do anything about it, so he fused himself with krusnik, thinking it would make him stronger. Instead, it just took him over. =P

Interesting point: Seth was the one who first found the krusnik. However, Cain fused himself with it first, then Abel soon after and then Seth. Lilith refused to fuse herself with the krusnik, but after all three siblings turned on her, she had no choice but to do it in order to fight back. All of them can activate it 100%, but there is a chance that the crusnik can take over them (the more they activate, the higher that chance is.) That's why we always see Abel doing that cheesy 40%...80% thing. He just doesn't want to lose himself. Cain, of course, doesn't care, since he's 100% fused anyways, and his old self is long gone. I don't know how much Seth releases when she ativates, but it's less than 100%, since she's only done that once when she fought Cain over the ark, and when she did, she had dragonfly wings. (untold stories.)

Cain wants to crash the ark onto Earth and end all life.... I have a feeling this is the remnants of his old self at work. To destroy everything, including the krusniks, would make him happy and put his mind at ease. I don't think there needs to be another krusnik on board to control the ark, but instead, just someone with good technical expertise to control the systems on board. Either Dietrich or Isaak would work. Seth is watching over the ark, and she hid the ark in Albion, while the control programs are in her Empire. One is useless without the other.

The furthest that Trinity Blood Canon untold stories got was that Cain got a hold of the ark and tried to crash it, but Seth sacrificed herself to stop it. She stopped it with all her strength, but she had no more fighting energy after that, and Cain ripped her head off. Abel came to save his sister, discovering her dead, and there's an epic Cain/Abel battle. Both of them got severly injured and must recover over several decades. During this time, The Rosenkreuz orden took over most of the occupied world, including the Vatican. Caterina joined RCO, Alessandro died, and most likely, Francesco died, as well. Now, the only nation that is not allied to the Rosenkreuz is Albion, led by Esther.

Basically, after the author died, his notes ended at Abel and Cain out of action, and war brewing between Albion and the rest of the world. All this info is from tedious research through forums, websites, scans, and Chinese sources. *lol* :D

Oh my gosh so I totally TOTALLY TTOOOAAAATTTTAAAALLLY LOVE Caterina, I dont know I think Im obsessed with her. She's pretty, strong, kind and she has that internal turmoil thing going on too. I want to know as much as I can about her, like her personal life how she dies and everything and anything there is to know about her. Does she die? how? What kind of mind games does she play in OR? Does she get caught? Her and Abel never end up together do they? Does Abel even like her that way? Do those two ever meet again after Abel leaves?

animefreak114

animefreak114

The Cranky Anime Critic

Quote by evilbunzlol lilith and abel had no affair .. cain,seth,abel,lilith were all geneticlly modified human

WAAAATTT! the Pope DIES?! HOW?! WHEN?! WHERE?! and WHAT HAPPENS TO CATERINA AND AX IF HE DID?! DID FRANCESCO TAKE OVER?! Oh yeah and didn't Abel mourn Lilith's death for 900 years, if that is so then how do you know that Abel and Lilith didn't have something going on? Even i it is not mentioned directly in the book it can still be implied and Lilith is not a sibling of Seth, Abel, and Cain she was the test project for the nightlord siblings.

"I despise common sense. I've seen the world from every possible angle. This cruel, this ridiculous, this beautiful world..."

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

Quote by FAQIf a thread has not had any new posts in over four weeks, it can be considered inactive and a new thread can be opened on the same topic.

Closed.

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.