Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Zero Notifications - Minitokyo

Zero Notifications

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 16 total items

omni

omni

Hostile But Cuddly

My notif's are stated as zero, though when I click on it, I've got some. When I get new ones, it stays zero. :hmpf:

Signature ImageM. G. C. S.
No. 6, this time in desktop form.
God, I'm interesting.

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

yeah been the same for me since yesterday. well it's not really important, you just have to check them anyway ^_^. but i guess it'll be fixed.

my notifications are stuck on zero but i hadquite a few when i checked today, eventhough it stated zero

http://futurama-fan-group.minitokyo.net/ for all those who like futurama

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

THERE ARE more than 25 notifications and still it is at zero....sheqel, please have a look at this, some of them notifications are also missing, a friend of mine posted twice and then there is only one notification, i think there is a bug.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

omni

omni

Hostile But Cuddly

I'm getting notifications again, but it still doesn't match the number of notifications, or even of new notifications, that I have. I've got two showing right now, though I have signifcantly more than two.

God, I'm interesting.

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

The notifications section is certainly an area that's giving sheqel a lot of problems. I wonder if he still intends to get rid of notifications all together.

But keep up the good work sheqel. =)

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

haha yeah dats da problem now.

0 means there's notifs
1 means there's none

XD

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Quote by exentrichaha yeah dats da problem now.

0 means there's notifs
1 means there's none

XD

yea i've got the same problem as you... it says i have 1 notification, but i keep checking and i've got none! hopefully Sheqel-sama can fix it soon!

Signature Image

Quote by EternalParadoxThe notifications section is certainly an area that's giving sheqel a lot of problems. I wonder if he still intends to get rid of notifications all together.

But keep up the good work sheqel. =)

I hope the notifications will be kept. They are too useful even if the number shown is wrong, as long as we have a page with the notifications.

I don't care much if it's shown that I have 28 notifications when I have just 2.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

same problem.

oooh, I had 0 today and really 0 notifications
but then I got one and since then it says 1, even though I already deleted it

Member of Appreciating-Fllay

chingetscook

chingetscook

Net Slacker

The only other change I have noted since this bug started was the addition of the purge all button.

Signature Image

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

alright....now i got 43.....but it is still at 40 cause i deleted the rest....(3 left)
this is weird....another bug generated after a fix?
keep up the good work, Sheqel.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

DernierCri

DernierCri

identity mayhem

mine are stuck on 1...
i think sheq is making some updates so we should all just calm down...
it is all good... although my credits keep disappearing without any downloading activity on my side... strange!

omni

omni

Hostile But Cuddly

Actually, mine seem to be working functionally now. They don't accurately reflect the number of notifs I have, but I've been getting an extra one added for each new notif I receive. Not sure if it'll continue once I delete some...

merged: 11-07-2005 ~ 01:33pm
I take that back. It got up to 23, and then it stopped. I think that's around the time I made the first report I've made since the start of MT3, so it could be connected...

God, I'm interesting.

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

when your counter is too high use the 'purge' button. new notifications will have a delay before they are counted.

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.