Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The Fruits Baskets Fan Gallery. - Minitokyo

The Fruits Baskets Fan Gallery.

Group announcement by fruits-basket-fans

Which do you want in the gallery?

Art
16 votes
Scans
33 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

KyoFan368

KyoFan368

I'm going to take a...zzzz

Please only members of the Fruits-Basket-fans group should post in this thread and if you would like feel free to leave a comment and tell what you have voted for!^__^ And remember the catagory that you vote for has to consits of what you submite because the items we put in the gallery are the members submissions! Thank you to all members for voting! :)

-The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. ~Helen Keller :D
Signature

Angel-on-Dragon

Angel-on-Dragon

DarkCrimson's Sex Slave

Mmh, I voted for scans, but to say the truth, I'm not really sure, what I'd prefer. Why not do both?
I mean, wher do you see the difference between scan and art?

Signature Image

KyoFan368

KyoFan368

I'm going to take a...zzzz

Quote by Angel-on-DragonMmh, I voted for scans, but to say the truth, I'm not really sure, what I'd prefer. Why not do both?
I mean, wher do you see the difference between scan and art?

We can but since MT3 has a strong recommadation against mixing art and scans in the gallery I woudl rather no mix! Plus I have some scans and wall in my gallery but some of the walls won't come up! So I don't know if that is from the scan or just a mess up in my favs gallery! The only difference in the scan and art that I am talking about to is that the art is stuff that teh member created while the scans can be but sometimes aren't thou they are both art in the end!
So the only reason why I am having people choose is so that non of the gallery items don't show up(if that is even the cause of mine). So If everyone just wants to do both then just reply with "both"!^__^

-The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. ~Helen Keller :D
Signature

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

Hmmm, that is a tricky question. Both are good in their own ways...
But I would have to say that I voted for scans. :D

Signature
Ava/sig both made by Kuai.

chibikko

chibikko

chibigaki

I chose Scans, because it would be diffcult to choose between all Furuba wallpapers on MT so that nobody will be sad haha xD and scans are always nice <33

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

ah so hard to decide! i'd love to see a mix of both... but if that's a problem then i guess i'd have to go with art! scans are nice and all, but i like to see what other members have done! :)

Signature Image

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

Scans, because it's easier to say what more people will like is in a scan. We all like Fruits Basket in anime and/or manga form so we'll all appreciated the scans...

Some people would appreciate some forms of fanart.

Signature
~ Deviant Artist ~ Comic Spriter ~ | ~ Are you UNDERAPPRECIATED
~ Come see the wonders of the Host Club ~

Millenia

Millenia

lariho~! X3

I think scans would be better but art it's ok. ^___^

lunacrystal

lunacrystal

Am I alive?

i think scans are better! >.<

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

suejean

suejean

[onigiri]

Quote by fireflywishesah so hard to decide! i'd love to see a mix of both... but if that's a problem then i guess i'd have to go with art! scans are nice and all, but i like to see what other members have done! :)

yes. I agree. It's nice to see other people's art who are on MT. It's also nice to see scans too (which are from the original artists right?) but I always seem to find scans everywhere. wallpapers do come from scans...so...I think I'll stick with wallies ^-^
(scan or wallpaper...isn't it all art, drawin by someone?)

ladyai

ladyai

~*serinity from within*~

I voted for scans even though I like both I think I like scans the most.

Ja ne ^_^

Signature
sigi and ava made by dianas for ladyai ;)

BlackRoses

BlackRoses

Crimson Toxic

Why not mix it? :P I'd like to have them both ^_^

phamthuha

phamthuha

#Elemural Rainbow#

Art here means drawing? No, i will vote for scans because i love Fruit Basket now as itself ^_^ And scan is really cool too, we can use it to make walls. So i vote for scans >_<

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Nkabee

Nkabee

hi there xD

tough decision, but i think im gonna go with scans again.

Signature

tishdon

tishdon

Lost in Transit

Very tough question. In the end I went with art because I can get the scans elsewhere, and I'm sure if any unsual scans turn up i'll see or hear about them in the end :) But I can understand the arguement for scans.

ShunKei

ShunKei

Moon Child

i voted scans but i think i'd really like to see both! but then again, art is probably a more important feature of the gallery coz scans can be obtained from other places....

Signature

It's hard to answer the question, "What's wrong?" when nothing's right.

LoneTenchi

LoneTenchi

Has come back to MT

I chose scans but I really dont care which one,both are good

Signature

I voted for art, just because I've been too many scans and not enough art. ^^;; But that's just me. :3

ryohekigi

ryohekigi

.:Hope:.

i voted for scans but i think i wanna see them both! ^^

Signature
Credits to wa-wa chan for my beautiful avie n sig! :D

Hold a hope in your heart and darkness will surely pass

gtrw4

gtrw4

Traveling through space and time

I voted for art because i have seen alot of scans already

Signature

I voted for the scans aswell.

ScribbleKitty

ScribbleKitty

Meow Meow Kitty Kapow!

Oh, so hard to choose! I really like seeing people's art work of Fruits Basket, but i really like scans too....

over all, I'll have to choose scans.

irian

irian

Kawaii Little Dancer

that's a very tough one. I really enjoy Fruit's Basket art, but having to choose ... I guess I'll go with scans

lordshea

lordshea

~shea ohmsford~

I also like to vote for scans. :) :) :)

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.