Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Naruto: the last survivor - Minitokyo

Naruto: the last survivor

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

Could you please tell me if i should add something to this wall coz it really looks empty... Also the scan (vector) of naruto is provided by boogybro and i asked for his permission so...

http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/8030/naruto40rc.opt.jpg

Captain of the 1st devision in [MicroTokyo] group

Sierra04

Sierra04

My heart belongs to him..Erik...

i think it's okay but it's a bit light (color) it seems so dull

bluSake

Retired Moderator

bluSake

It's a nice concept :) . The soft, pastel colors of the bg suit the vector well. However, there are a few things that could be worked on.

* My biggest problem with this wall is that the bg looks like a posterized stock photo. I don't know if that's what you did ^_^' but it could be worked on. The structure of it looks like it could conceivably be vectored. You may want to consider that.

* The text needs some work. Times New Roman is a little plain, or at least Times New Roman with all the letters at the same size. Also, if you're going to have two lines, you should have two fonts for a little variety.

Hope this helps.

Signature Image
Last walls - [The Lotus] for xxxHolic || [Amano Couture] for Yoshitaka Amano
Groups - [Aspiring Mafia] [NewWaveProject] || [Straw-Hat-Pirates] [Simple-ism]

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Lol! What a wonderful playful wall :P

* on the note about text, I generally would not misalign them. I would have one line and the second line would be centred under that. One line would have text larger than the other... actually the font isn't *too* bad for this... but it would be a little more refreshing to see some other font similar :)

* Because your scan is a vector, the background should also be a vector. This is generally what I think, because once you have lines (like an outline) or a clean scan, you continue the outlines and the cleanliness throughout. Doesn't mean you can't use brushes over it- you certainly can! :D

* Colour contrast irks me. He's so orange and vivid whereas the background is so drab. I know it's meant to match the expression on his face, but his fashion isn't really helping :P Lowering the contrast a bit on the vector or brightening up the scenery should help.

* I want to suggest some textures on the sand... that way you don't have to worry about it being empty :)

That's about it from me... you probably will know what you want to do next with this so I won't blab on :) Inspiration- spot on ;)

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

I like this wallpaper.
I think the 'Naruto' font should be centered instead of on the left.
The background is a bit too simple, maybe you could brighten it up a bit?
And Naruto should be a bit more blended into the background.
Hope it helped!

Koenken

Koenken

Crazy Tiger

I like how it looks.
I don't see where you could improve it.
Maybe darking the bg or vectoring it.
I don't know.

"You should never get between people and their pudding!" - Milly Tompson

embershadow

embershadow

Quincy Archer Hates You

Is the background a stock image or did you make it?

I think Naruto doesn't blend well into the background... so yes, lower the contrast or something...

The quality looks a little pixely... and it seems a little small... is that the full size of the wallpaper?

And I'm not sure about the font... I think maybe you should just use a different one for "Naruto" or something, but it's not that bad... and it's not Times New Roman. XP

But it's still pretty good... I like the background. However, if it's a stock image, this wall is probably gonna get deleted. How long did it take you?

I don't think it's really too empty, though, I think it's fine...

But if the bg is a stock image, you should really try to make it yourself.

Other than that, though, I like this wall.

Signature
Bleach-Central | Anime Story Club
My Latest Submission: Nino

Acuni

Acuni

wrapped in night

hmm
well the bg and the chara dont go together very well so that is whay it looks so empty
that is all i can say

Signature

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Well, other than all those comments that you have received, I just wanna say that the scan and the background has different quality, so maybe you would wanna texture the scan to suit the background.. you should make it more blended in :)
as for ideas for background, you could always add some birds, or even shuriken stuck on the sand and made him bleed (so that it looks like a battleground)...
Oh, I do not really understand the title, why is he the last survivor?

hope that helps XD

Signature

Radeonator

not here, not now.

It looks sooo pale and empty.

the character and the background are somewhat unmatched, try to use some brushes & effect at the background to make it a little bit more "full" so the wallpaper looks a bit more interesting.

=Im here temporarily, please dont visit or leave any message.

ichi-ni

ichi-ni

VECTORMAN

well the extraction looks good, but i think it is a little empty and the bg isn't really clear, it looks too realistic :(

Signature

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

I think that Naruto should blend in a little better, and a texture couldn't hurt. Try some color overlays. ;)
Also, there's a little piece of Naruto's jacket missing. You might want to fix that.

cloud-sama

cloud-sama

The Dark Lord

i have no idea what to say only that it is beter then any thang i can do :)

This world shall burn in the fires of hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.