Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 No distance is to great for true love. - Minitokyo

No distance is to great for true love.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 42 total items

Lilim

Lilim

Aveugle

Well personally I think that there are no borders, no distance that love couldn't cross. I've met my girlfriend here on MT. She's living 600 km from me (on the other end of the country what we live in - Poland) and we haven't met personally. Someone will say: "So how do you know what she's this one and only person for you?". I just feel this.
The time... It's said it's human enemy. So we need to wait if we want to be together. But it's okay with us ^^ We love each other truly and we know that everything is a matter of time. There are no borders for us, for our love X3

So what about you? Have you ever waited for person you love even if it was hard for you? Or have you have gave up?
And for those who haven't got such "problem". Do you think that it's worth waiting? Or would you search for another love, somewhere closer?

Signature Image

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I feel the same way even though I never had to go through that stuff. but still I would work hard for it. I find it worth waiting for.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

I don't think that just with love a relationship can be kept. Of course it's the most important thing but, just with love, you can't keep the relationship going, there are other things that matters too.
A short distance (I dunno, 100-150km) it's not a problem, but for me I would consider 600km a problem.

daos

daos

Dark Angel Of Silence

This has two sides to it. While it is true that true love is out there, it's hard to say whether or not someone truly shares it. Most long distance relationships I've heard about have not worked out before, but who knows? Maybe yours will.

Faikenshin

Faikenshin

WHY HELLO THERE

well with me it didn't work out that way my boy friend moved away and when i have a once and a life time chane to meet him he has someone else but i wonder if he ever really liked me to begen with or was he play acting uhh im giveing myself a head ach . . . i hope your love works out^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Lilim

Lilim

Aveugle

Quote by KazahayaI don't think that just with love a relationship can be kept. Of course it's the most important thing but, just with love, you can't keep the relationship going, there are other things that matters too.
A short distance (I dunno, 100-150km) it's not a problem, but for me I would consider 600km a problem.

Manny times I wanted to be with her, but we both know that's currently impossible :( But we're doing our best to change it. I know what love isn't everything. It's hard, sometimes really hard for both of us. But we have our dreams, plans. There's nothing impossible if you really try hard ^^

Quote by daosThis has two sides to it. While it is true that true love is out there, it's hard to say whether or not someone truly shares it. Most long distance relationships I've heard about have not worked out before, but who knows? Maybe yours will.

I know some long distance relationships and their ending as well :( Bu some of them survived. And we know that we're going to survive too ^^

Quote by Faikenshinwell with me it didn't work out that way my boy friend moved away and when i have a once and a life time chane to meet him he has someone else but i wonder if he ever really liked me to begen with or was he play acting uhh im giveing myself a head ach . . . i hope your love works out^^

Eh... We, guys can be horrible :( But I don't think that you should think about it. If you were happy with him - than good. But if he have changed so much - you cannot change him back. It was his choise after all.

Signature Image

johngimen

johngimen

E.Y.A.I.M.

long distance relationship is hard to maintain, but its love. whoever abandon love because of distance then that fool is an idiot....no offense to people who thinks long distance doesnt work out

follow ur heart, abandon ur brain
i aint that smart, but ill keep what i gain

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

we are all on drugz, hope your addiction lasts ~_^

-repeat-

everfall

everfall

Everything Is Eventual

yeah its true, love has no border. I almost think long distance relationships (a couple of hours away from each other) are better. You get to really trust one another, and everytime you get together you spend your time well and wisley cause you don't get so see each other very often if you're living apart. 'cause of this every meet should turn out to be fun and interesting ^__^
Though I do not believe that long relationships that have super large distances (across the world) are the same... most of them don't work out too well cause people lose their patience in them. It get's difficult when you have to wait a few years to finally see each other...
This is just my opinion though ^___^"

[New Layout] << www.Ever-Falling.net >> Anime Graphic Resource Site

Lilim

Lilim

Aveugle

Quote by johngimenlong distance relationship is hard to maintain, but its love. whoever abandon love because of distance then that fool is an idiot....no offense to people who thinks long distance doesnt work out

Many long distance relationships had ended. Just like any other type of relationships. If people really want this - it's possible to keep it alive.

Quote by jasaiyajinwe are all on drugz, hope your addiction lasts ~_^

Sure it will ^^

Quote by everfallyeah its true, love has no border. I almost think long distance relationships (a couple of hours away from each other) are better. You get to really trust one another, and everytime you get together you spend your time well and wisley cause you don't get so see each other very often if you're living apart. 'cause of this every meet should turn out to be fun and interesting ^__^
Though I do not believe that long relationships that have super large distances (across the world) are the same... most of them don't work out too well cause people lose their patience in them. It get's difficult when you have to wait a few years to finally see each other...
This is just my opinion though ^___^"

Yes it's true. You need to trust each other in this kind of relationships. For example: she's spending a lot of time with her friend (a boy). It's pretty hard for me. They're talking, laughing, and hugging each other. And I'm sitting here, alone. But I've never fought that she could do anything that could upset me. More she always says me what where they doing. It's all a matter of trust.

Signature Image

Prydey

Prydey

Once a Saint, Always a Saint...

^_^' still waiting i guess...

Honour above all, except vengeance...

Signature

laurent

laurent

..:: Kuro ::..

I've taken a look at all what you wrote lilin and what you said is very right. Love has indeed no borders. I'm just like you ^^ Me too I've met somebody here on MT. And the distance is even bigger, for I live in Belgium and she in America. But this distance is surtainly no obstacle for our love. People often say me 'how can you love somebody for real if you live so far away'. But it's possible, believe me. I feel so much strong emotions towards her. I never loved somebody as much before. We always write to each other and we have this special bond wich makes it feel as if we where next to each other; as if we were into each others arms.

Signature Image

Quote by Prydey^_^' still waiting i guess...

Me too! :) But I still think long distance relationships can work. It just depends on the person's outlook on it. Like since both sides are willing to put the commitment into this relationship, despite its distance, it's easier to see that it'll happen.

I think many times, people say that they'll stay true or whatever, but in the end, they get caught up in the things that are happening right -there- with them, so they end up changing their mind. And as a result, the relationship just doesn't work out.

It's nice to see that your relationship is going nice and strong, despite the distance ^^

Lilim

Lilim

Aveugle

So I wish you good luck ^^ I've waited 17 years for her XD And I would wait another 17 years if I must X3

Quote by laurentI've taken a look at all what you wrote lilin and what you said is very right. Love has indeed no borders. I'm just like you ^^ Me too I've met somebody here on MT. And the distance is even bigger, for I live in Belgium and she in America. But this distance is surtainly no obstacle for our love. People often say me 'how can you love somebody for real if you live so far away'. But it's possible, believe me. I feel so much strong emotions towards her. I never loved somebody as much before. We always write to each other and we have this special bond wich makes it feel as if we where next to each other; as if we were into each others arms.

Ahhh... It's good to know that someone's in such situation too ^^ Yes it's true that there is such special bond. And I too have never loved anyone that strong. I'm really determinated to make our dreams some true. Many times I've heart the same thing you did. Many people don't want to understand that it's possible! But I don't care what they are saying. This is our time and our love.

Quote by mikare

Me too! :) But I still think long distance relationships can work. It just depends on the person's outlook on it. Like since both sides are willing to put the commitment into this relationship, despite its distance, it's easier to see that it'll happen.

I think many times, people say that they'll stay true or whatever, but in the end, they get caught up in the things that are happening right -there- with them, so they end up changing their mind. And as a result, the relationship just doesn't work out.

It's nice to see that your relationship is going nice and strong, despite the distance ^^

Good luck than ^^ And you're right. It's always easier if you have your beloved person close. You don't need to feed yourself with dreams. But I like to do so because I know that these dreams are going to become reality, sooner or later X3 Someday we're going to talk about how it was on the beginning. And than it will sound so easy X3

Signature Image

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

ok, here is a note i wanna say to silentmasamune

check this thread if you are here

yes i have to agree, to have a faraway relationship is very possible the most vexing and challenging thing would have to be the challenge to keep her or him close to you at heart, we tend to forget that all the time.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

Redimer

Redimer

Edge Master of the Platinum

Love had no limits in age and distance.
Im single, but I feel that the one for me is outside my country, I`ve tried to stay with girls from the same country as me (Costa Rica) but I always feel that the choosen one is in another country....

Sounds stupid, but I will wait until I meet her

There are several things that cause monsters.
The first is the glory of God

Dejiko-chan

Dejiko-chan

cat girl

Thank You so much honey T-T ! I love You forever X3 *kiss kiss kiss XD*

Lilim

Lilim

Aveugle

Quote by Dejiko-chanThank You so much honey T-T ! I love You forever X3 *kiss kiss kiss XD*

Hey hey my Angel showed up! *.* I love you to! X3 *hugs* You're my world, my life X3 Forever <3

Signature Image

4n991

4n991

Nefertiti Resurrected

Hmmm...i agreed. I wish u gud luck..'coz long distance relationship needs a lot more sacrifices & it's definitely twice harder. My advice just stay objective & realistic, don't get blinded :)

Winds of Flowing Wings
Signature
::credit to Toxictea23::

Siri

Siri

Suou

i wish you luck
but sorry i'm a skeptic
humans give in so easily to temptations
love or not
and i don't believe in true love either
i dont think theres a single love for you, feelings change, people change, and when your partner is far away, people get lonely, and start to forget.

When everyone leaves you... I'll look for you then
Signature Image

XxRagnarokxX88

XxRagnarokxX88

That one Mexican guy.

It's possible, but thats alot of trust you have to place on someone.

It's easy to say the world is corrupt and humans should all die-- that we are worthless and incapable of more. It's harder to do something to help. Maybe everyone is a bit too lazy.

Lilim

Lilim

Aveugle

Quote by 4n991Hmmm...i agreed. I wish u gud luck..'coz long distance relationship needs a lot more sacrifices & it's definitely twice harder. My advice just stay objective & realistic, don't get blinded :)

Yes it's true that this kind of relationship needs more sacrifices and trust than any other. But since I meet here I became an optimist XD But I don't look on life like on a giant playground. I know that life can be hard and she knows this too.

Quote by Sirii wish you luck
but sorry i'm a skeptic
humans give in so easily to temptations
love or not
and i don't believe in true love either
i dont think theres a single love for you, feelings change, people change, and when your partner is far away, people get lonely, and start to forget.

I was thinking just like you before I meet her. But everything changed. People start to forget? Maybe but I can't forget about her for even a second. She's always on my mind.

Signature Image

terry645

terry645

smile

i think that the matter of the distance is how do you manage your feelings about girls you meet in your real world, school or whatever, but i love girl that live in other part of mexico, we were couple 2 years and then we're actually friends, so i thinks is not impossible just hard

we are only star's dust

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

love is boundless, the more we search, the less we find ~_^ gotta let it flow bros

-repeat-

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 42 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.