Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Is love hidding from me? - Minitokyo

Is love hidding from me?

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Kabura

Kabura

"The Hedgehog's Dilemma"

I met this guy...
I feel in love with him...

He says I'm cool...

What am I supposed to think? ~_~

Thank you Farewell, My Master.
Signature
"It was nice for a while but it's time to say bye"
Administrator of: Ignore the others! -Nocturnal-MTs Moderator of: Ice-and-Snow Member of: Whatever - Hana Kimi love - BrokenWings-TrinityBlood - GetBackers - MAAC - Petzilla

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

hidding isnt a word, you probably mean hiding ~

lol, you should directly ask, if ya really want to know the answer... my friend at work says he always likes girls that dont like him back, and vice-versa...

you really gotta get yourself together and ask, but ya should know inside ~ dont let your own love blind ya...

-repeat-

the best way 2 know is by asking, if he really likes the other girl, then u should move on.
My mom once said that people often fall in love with people who love someone else but that that someone else doesn't love them. but eventually u will find someone :)

Wishful

Wishful

Loud & Spontanous!

i agree, you probally shoul ask, but knowing me i'm really stubborn, so i would probally play hard to get and play with his mind alittle like a do with my best guy friend at school. One day i hint that i like him, the next day i'll insist that i don't. XD i'm so mean like that TT_TT i hope i don't drive him to crazy though....he does the same thing to me in the end.

well, as he has a girlfriend, I would wait till they break up. otherwise the situation is even worse. beside, if you contact him too often he will immediately be pissed.
better stay his normal friend for some time and then wait and see how everything turns out

Member of Appreciating-Fllay

it always helps to just talk with him and tell him how you feel. it will make you feel a lot better, and maybe you and him could become friends or closer friends.

everfall

everfall

Everything Is Eventual

like what everyone else said, just ask him. Get to know him a bit better and prove to him that you're better than whoever it is he likes.

[New Layout] << www.Ever-Falling.net >> Anime Graphic Resource Site

Kabura

Kabura

"The Hedgehog's Dilemma"

Hell, yeah! its quite complicated and i just dont know what exactly do! then i appreciate all your advices!
he really mess with my heart! ^_^'

Thank you Farewell, My Master.
Signature
"It was nice for a while but it's time to say bye"
Administrator of: Ignore the others! -Nocturnal-MTs Moderator of: Ice-and-Snow Member of: Whatever - Hana Kimi love - BrokenWings-TrinityBlood - GetBackers - MAAC - Petzilla

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.