Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Sakamoto Maaya - Do you like her? - Minitokyo

Sakamoto Maaya - Do you like her?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 43 total items

yup... she is a good singer. i like most of her songs... they are all pretty much good... i also like to listen to AYUMI HAMASAKI. shes pretty good too

Krisari

Krisari

Shy...

Wow! I got sooo many replies, my notifications are backed up! I'm glad so many people like her! I wish I could meet her, I guess thats the only problem with liking japanese singers, they will never come to ur part of america. *sigh* Thanks for replying!

Signature
How miserable we humans are...

I really like her music... she was one of the first Japanese artists (along with Utada Hikaru) I got into. Actually I rather like Vector even though her english is bad... I haven't heard Garden of Everything. I'll check it out sometime. But yeah, she has a great voice and her songs are so catchy I can't help but love them!

Signature Image

bugatti

bugatti

Space Cowboy

She is one of my favorite japanese singers, I have all her albums which is a tall order being from the United Kingdom. I don't think there is a song I disliked by her, but I would like to see her work a little more solo without Yoko Kano, just to see how good she really is. I don't think it would lower her musical talent not working with her...

I only know her from Purachina (Card Captor Sakura) and Loop (Tsubasa Chronicle), i haven't really listened to a lot of music from her, but from what i've listened, i like her a lot o_o

one of my favourtie singers, fav songs probably purachina (not sure how to spell) from ccs and hello

Zeliard

Zeliard

I confess! I'm an otaku!!

I think she's certainly doing very well for a seiyu. Maybe it's partly due to the fact that most of her songs are written by Yoko Kanno too.

Signature

Natsuki-MaiHime

Natsuki-MaiHime

"I have wait so long for this"

Yes, I like her a lot because she have a nice voice. She have sang many songs on anime, especailly on Cardcaptor Sakura

Signature Image
"Will you kill someone you love, because of love" - from Ga-Rei -Zero-
Visit my gallery: http://natsuki-maihime.minitokyo.net/gallery/
In love with Touhou series. :x

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

I think I have some of her songs, not much, but I agree, she's not that bad of an artist. =)

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

I love the voice of maaya, she know to do enchanting effects with her voice! Perhaps she insipre herself with new age or celtic music.

aneres

aneres

free to be yourself

Yeaps, she has a very sweet and soothing voice. It flows very smoothly. Her songs sounds lovely. XD

Signature
Courtesy of Diamarr. Arigatou Gozaimasu~!

All of the songs I've heard from her are either above average or superb for me. And besides, I don't know any female artists who have sung more anime songs more than she has.
It also has something do do with her voice. I think her voice fits the different anime themes like action, drama, or even sci-fi like rahxephon

Oh, I love her songs! She's got nice songs.... but I'm not very fond of "You're Not Alone".... english... not my type...

...I'll stick with "Yakusoku wa Iranai".... XD

I think it's the fact her voice is soothing and her songs are soothing too. XD It's a really well done combination. If you love her anime music you should really try her seiyuu albums, you'll be really in for a treat. ^^

Shounen Arisu comes highly reccomended by me. XD

yupx, her voice is gd. its even in FF:AC as Aeris omg!

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

Yes, I love Sakamoto Maaya. She has great voice-acting talent, and her songs are just beautiful. Her English is actually quite good compared to a lot of Japanese singers. My favorite songs by her are Gravity and Hemisphere, but they're all good in my opinion. ;)

Ellene

Ellene

rockin' future 7

Maaya Sakamoto is really an underratted singer. She's not al that glamours, but her singing is just... wonderful! Her Enlgish isn't really that bad, really. There's an accent, but it still brings up a mood nicely and I can still understand her pretty well. Overall, she's definitely one of my favorites!

Azureluck

Azureluck

Baka Lime!

Yakusoku wa Iranai- a classic

Maaya doesn't HAVE to be all dressed up like Ayumi and stuff in order to be a good singers. Some artists may put alotta makeup (like those man candy) but they can't sing. Voice is what makde Maaya a famous singer/seiyuu/actress all at once! Very multitalented.

I don't like her , i just in love with her :">
she's awsome , I love her most of her songs

Signature

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 43 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.