Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Different kinds of love music - Minitokyo

Different kinds of love music

page 1 of 1 5 total items

afaT

afaT

Let Air take me home...

We all know that it exists many wonderful (sometimes horrible) love songs. But love songs isnt just slow melodies that makes you sleepy when you listen. Probably it exist different kind of love songs, and I would like to (probably more person) listen to more songs from different series. So think clearly now and try to remember love songs you have heard (it can be everything, the only thing that counts is what you think "is" a love song. After all, we are going to say our opinions. After we have heard the song, then we can complain ^^)

Signature Image

Forever Love - X Japan (X: The Movie)
The classic tune, probably sums it all up
Hiru no Tsuki - Akino Arai (Outlaw Star 1st Ending)
Sweet and mournful
Amrita - Yui Makino (Tsubasa Chronicle: Theatrical Feature - Torikago no Kuni no Himegimi)
Sweet and mournful too.
Futatsu no Negai - DNAngel
I think this was actually from the Drama CD series but hey, it's got a romantic theme
Futari no Yoake - Blue Seed OVA
The only thing I remember about this song is that it was romantic
canta per me - Noir
It's a tango piece which is traditionally about tragic love so I figured why not put it down, even though there's not really any romance in noir and it's the theme tune for Yuumura Kirika
Ningyo Hime - Rie Tanaka (Chobits 2nd Ending)
Sayonara Solitaire - Chiba Saeko (Chrno Crusade Ending)
Sore ga Ai deshou - Mikuni Shimokawa (Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu Opening)
Love Song - Tane Tomoko (Gasaraki Ending)
Waiting for You - Sudou Akira as Priss (Bubblegum Crisis: Tokyo 2040 Ending)

Elfen Lied, Fushigi Yugi, Tsukuyomi -MOON PHASE-, Loveless, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Saber Marionettes J & J to X and Peach Girl all also have romantic songs.

Kabura

Kabura

"The Hedgehog's Dilemma"

My favorites are:
- Canta per me < Noir >
- The real folk blues < Cowboy bebop's ending >
- Duvet <Serial experiments Lain >

God! a block! x_x i can't remember any other song....! T_T
Sorry... but those are great! ^_^'

Thank you Farewell, My Master.
Signature
"It was nice for a while but it's time to say bye"
Administrator of: Ignore the others! -Nocturnal-MTs Moderator of: Ice-and-Snow Member of: Whatever - Hana Kimi love - BrokenWings-TrinityBlood - GetBackers - MAAC - Petzilla

!shuffle and Air TV have great songs, however, i dun recall the title. but they have one of the best =) oh, Pradise Kiss also have some good OST.

Andreiush

Andreiush

No one else but me

Oh my! Let's see.. Sailor Moon hast TONS of love songs! Like "Moon Revenge", "Moonlight Densetsu" "Watashi tachi ni naritakute", "Katagoshi ni kinsei".. i don't know.. i thing all of Sailor Moon songs r love songs, so it's hard to choose.. i like most of them!
I like "let me be with u" from Chobits.. it's more like a happy-love song, i think
One i definitely love is "Thanatos (if i can't be yours)" from Evangelion.. i usually like more melancholic love songs.. u know, the ones that really makes u wanna cry! Anyway, that's it for me.. Those r the ones that caught most of my attention, but i'm still looking for more!

Signature
The sweetest kiss is the one you always expected.. but never came.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to OSTs & AMVs | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.