Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 GUNDAM SEED - KIRA_YAMATO-GAT-X105_STRIKE - Minitokyo

GUNDAM SEED - KIRA_YAMATO-GAT-X105_STRIKE

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/5163/kirayamatogatx105strikecopy2ys.th.jpg

This is my second design....Please give your comment to this wallpaper, see whether need add somethind or not...or change somethings? :)

if all is ok....so where i go to post this wallpaper to the section - anime wallpaper ?

~aH-MInG~

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

That's right... you post this under anime wallpapers-- Gundam Seed/Destiny (not sure which because I've never seen it before :P)

* your extraction is still not clean :( There are white bits in his hair... so I think you should get rid of that... try to use a pentool or if you don't know how to use it, zoom in really big like 500% and use the eraser to carefully to so... Same with the gundam... it's *really* jagged... and it isn't clean at all >_>

* I don't mind the composition, it looks kinda cool... but there's too much on the wallie *___* too busy...

* I wouldn't use so much text....

Overall... this is a really good idea for a wallpaper... I don't mind it at all... but I think this might be deleted if you submit it... because the extraction just isn't clean at all... all that text as well... I wouldn't use it >_>
It's nice... but I really think that just Kira... no hexagons, text or Gundam would be enough... that would leave your wallpaper a bit empty but you can fill it up with brushes like what you already have done...

Good work overall :) You might want to wait for a few more comments before you post this :)

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

Rikkablurhound

Rikkablurhound

*Kero~! O_o

erm.... U have to make some changes before you post it in the main gallery, you know...
coz thats the rule here... >_< you can read it at the introduction to the sandbox thread i here...
ok, back to the wall...
1. your extraction is kinda poor, I can see lines around the strike, & if you noticed it, one of his legs is gone...
2. try to lose the outer glow around kira... it makes him look out of the wall...
3.Your idea of the BG is ok, quite nice really... cool looking, but the Kira, I might have repeat it, if you look closely, there are white specks around his hair, use the lasso tool to cut them out....perhaps....u could do so...
4. the pictures behind looks kinda over filtered, as in blur...the lines are kind of jagged too...

Dont worry, we all have alot to learn, me too^^ Try to clean up your scan, work on your extraction, & perhaps vector it alittle bit, you should post it here first for further comments from the pros over here... Im a begginner too^^ Hope to see your work soon...^^
Gambateh...

bluSake

Retired Moderator

bluSake

Hm...it's a little too busy. There's too much text, and it looks more like a profile than a wall. Also, placing the large K over the chara makes it look too dominant, given its size and central position in the wall. It looks like it could compete with the chara.

Since you seem to be going towards an abstract bg, I suggest downloading some brushes and running with it. :)

Signature Image
Last walls - [The Lotus] for xxxHolic || [Amano Couture] for Yoshitaka Amano
Groups - [Aspiring Mafia] [NewWaveProject] || [Straw-Hat-Pirates] [Simple-ism]

http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/1899/kirayamatogatx105strikecopy5pp.th.jpg

Ok…now I follow your comment to change it a bit (the white clear already around his hair n the gundam, the another gundam’s leg put it on the wall, the outer glow of kira n gundam disable already, clear the text so that wound be too many things in this wall, and lastly the top and bottom I trying use the brush then filter it so that got a bit effect to this wall.) So is it totally can post this wall to the anime wallpaper?

You improved a lot, your wall will be most certanly accepted. The only thing i suggest is to make the big K in the center with the same effect you used on the top and bottom boarder.It draws too much attention , because it`s too dark. Maybe you could make it glow so that rays of light come out of it. Anything else is perfectly fine. Good luck submitting!

thank you all of u giving me some comments so that i can improve my design...
and now i can submit my 2nd wall but i got a question is about how to submit the wall? when i click the BROSWE below got many "MOST POPULAR LISTed" so which one i want to click it? so that i can continue submit the wall...
can you teach me step by step?

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.