Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Are u good at any of the DDR games. - Minitokyo

Are u good at any of the DDR games.

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Redfalling4ever

Redfalling4ever

Sakura Kasugano

I am pretty good on DDR Max2 but i can't do standard mode its too hard but i am good on light mode.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

i like ddr seventh and extreme. i can play anywhere bewteen standard and heavy( hard or manic) mode

Miyu-DX

Miyu-DX

WhatEveR...

Maniac only!^^
DDR max and max2 hv many good tracks, but i love healing vision angelic mix especially in DDR 5th,its insane!^^,can't finish that though,too hard....

I suck at the real DDR games with using your feet. I'm godo with stepmania and the keyboard ^_^ I can do heavy and challenge on it..

i pretty much almost mastered DDR. of the songs i have on max and max2, i can beat all of them on heavy. dunno about the extreme mix 10 footers tho.

Kizuna

Kizuna

Look at this!

<- Maniac Master :)

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

I use to play alot. Mostly the 3rd Mix Plus.

I was quite good, good enough to only play the maniac songs after awhile ^.~ I don't play anymore, or that much anymore though.

Signature Image

I like DDRmax 2, but i play on light.

hm... played 4th and 5th mix a lot. They're my fave. versions. Unfortunately I haven't played a lot the PS2 versions (and I'm planning to get XBox Ultramix :) )

BZZZZZZZZZZT.

darkwaterbunny

darkwaterbunny

cancha! And MORE cancha!

I suck at that game x.x, cant do light or any of them, I'm really bad, only good at flashflash ^^

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

O.o Bunny I thought you left....o.O

Signature Image

i just et all my legs in a tangle! goodness and i dont' even want to try para para.

I suck at all DDR games, but I try. I'll never play one in public, though.

Jinzhou

Retired Moderator

Jinzhou

Forsaken God

I'm...uh... good at them all. Once you master one game, you've got the basics down for ALL of the games. I mastered the 4th mix and then I went on from there.

Signature
Yes, I am god. Infallibility at its greatest.

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

I can only do standard mode & 1 or 2 heavy. I love DDR but I can't play them cause I live on the 3rd floor of an apt. house. I would like to get the metal dance pad some time in the future when I own a house or just live on the 1st floor.

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

i suck at ddr

Signature

Izzy

Izzy

fading away...

i had one ddr game on my calculator (ti, nice calculator btw.) and i suck at ddr...

Signature Image

Does someone know a good address of DDR Freestyle videos?

BZZZZZZZZZZT.

Ninja

Ninja

Slacking Ninja

I'm ok at DDR, I'm only a standard player, however I can do some songs on heavy just not alot.

munky

animesecrets.net

i used to be able to do heavy on most any song and get high scores too.. but i rarely ever play anymore...

chewster

chewster

Red Reploid

I play DDRMax 2 about once a week and I love some of those songs. I'm somewhere inbetween light and standard mode right now.

I'm not here, I'm only lurking in the shadows.

Signature

arkive

arkive

drifto touge all day...

my chick is too embaressed to let me dance at the mall so i've never really tryed it though i use to breakdance and rave ...

Redfalling4ever

Redfalling4ever

Sakura Kasugano

Quote by arkivemy chick is too embaressed to let me dance at the mall so i've never really tryed it though i use to breakdance and rave ...

Hehe... u should try it its alot of fun maybbe when your chick is not there.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.