Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Magic The Gathering - Minitokyo

Magic The Gathering

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

atog

atog

Anime atog freak

Guyz anyone still playing MTG coz it seems that more and more people are transfering to VS >=0000000~~~~~!

ysb2552

ysb2552

Neko mania

well... i used to play Magic The Gathering till last year..

but since my school have change and my friends changed

i stoped playing it.. to bad for my allowance that i spend on it haha

Signature

ShunKei

ShunKei

Moon Child

my bro plays it though he's more of a collector....as for myself i prefer to just read the novels!

Signature

It's hard to answer the question, "What's wrong?" when nothing's right.

I've been playing for like 4 years but I am big angel fan which means I mostly play white but sometimes green.

i play, ive played for at least 4 years

I played from about 3th grade to 7th, now I'm retired, but I still haven't sold my cards yet ( which would probably get me around 1000 USD ).

"Every man dies, but not every man lives"

"I am ready to meet my maker, but whether my maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter"

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

i played since Beta and quit when Mirrodin came out

Signature

yeah, I started at about Ice Age, ended at around the 8th Edition

"Every man dies, but not every man lives"

"I am ready to meet my maker, but whether my maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter"

I'd played it... but I wasn't that interested.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

I played it too, but now i think this card game is boring ^^

Quote by atogGuyz anyone still playing MTG coz it seems that more and more people are transfering to VS >=0000000~~~~~!

Well, that's because VS. System is a better game. :D

I'm pretty hardcore into Magic, Been playing for like 9 years. I frequent PTQs and Trials, made top 8 a couple of times, but no wins. I win infinite local tournaments, though atmittedly my local metagame is really really weak.

I think Vs. is kind of lame, honestly. It feels like Magic-lite to me.

I play every so often, used to play more but everyone i knew stopped. I still have the cards and sumtimes get a pack. Still like the artwork on the cards. When i did i played a white deck... still have it constructed

albion

albion

Feeder of Ravens

I played it since 4th edition, stopped during the mirrodin and kamigawa blocks, and restarted now as Ravnica was released. Still, most of my decks are pretty "old school" from homelands to seventh edition..

I'm not lazy, I'm Zen

One day, when I was around... I don't know, 10 years old perhaps... I went to a newsagent and saw a funny pack of cards with a dragon on it. I bought it (an Ice Age pack), then proceeded to learn it and spend too much money on the game.

Betcha that's fairly close to what happened to everyone else, too. ^_~

I lost interest after the Invasion block, although I bought a few packs every now and then up to... the Mirrodin block, I think. I was very tempted to buy some ninjas from the Kamigawa block, but...

Favourite colours/decks I've played were WR, RG, BG, Psychatog, and definitely Slivers. If they revive Slivers again, I'll probably jump in for a block or 2.
(Sliver Queen = For The Win)

Sallyf322

Sallyf322

*_Amateur Guitarist_*

I only played Magic: The Gathering my fifth grade year...I think >_< I kinda lost interest after a while, but I still have them XD Haha...I collected swamp and mountain I think...that stuff's just freakin cool! ^-^

"If everyone cared and nobody cried, if everyone loved and nobody lied, if everyone shared and swallowed their pride, then we'd see the day...when nobody died. I'm singing amen I, amen I, I'm alive." - Nickelback: "If Everyone Cared."

If only, if only, the world were like this. If only, if only, it only existed.

Hmm I played but never got THAT into it - though my brother was so I played against him a lot and my guy friends always played it at school. So I know the game and I like it, but never really got into it (love the art still though). I never understood why everyone played Pokemon etc. AFTER Magic because all the games I see seem like a lower form of Magic. *shrug*

Signature Image

Alistair

Alistair

Ol' Man Ali

Heya,

I started about the ending of 2nd and begining of 3rd edition. =O I played for awhile, and my friend still has some cards when I go visit him we will play a bout or too. That's about it, other than that I use to play big back in JHS cause only way past time. Hehe.

There ya go,
Ali

Whirlwind life of faith and betrayal
Rise in anger, fall back and repeat

---Rush, Snakes & Arrows, "Far Cry"

gemini4life

gemini4life

The Quiet Geezer

I've been off and on with MTG, I started when I was 16, and I'm 24 now... and started playing casually with friends again. Just a draft once a month, but I enjoy it. It's another way to get friends together, and it's a fun game to play.

It's not that I have better vision
It's that I open my heart to that which others turn a blind eye to

Quote:
Guyz anyone still playing MTG coz it seems that more and more people are transfering to VS >=0000000~~~~~!

u'r nick name is taken from MTG isn't?

kyokujitsu

kyokujitsu

Without Purpose

I played for about 3 years, then stopped. I've never had a knack for making decks, though I understood the rules well. I absolutely love Pre-releases though. I always do well (maybe because I'm still in Junior :P).

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"
- Dr. Robert Schuller

GoodTree - The homepage that supports charities ^_^

BerzerkerOr

BerzerkerOr

I was the jesus brick

I've been playing since freshman year in High School, I am currently one of the top three players because all the good ones graduated and all the newbies completely stink at playing. I run my Blue wizard deck called "IRS". and a black massacre deck called "Demon Den".

Signature

Quote by gemini4lifeI've been off and on with MTG, I started when I was 16, and I'm 24 now... and started playing casually with friends again. Just a draft once a month, but I enjoy it. It's another way to get friends together, and it's a fun game to play.

just played with my cousin who taught me how to play on the 16 hour car ride from MI to Maine when i was like 14 years old. i got hooked, and started playing every week with my cousins friends who all played. granted they were all 5 years older than me, they all left after a year or two so i tried to teach others and or find people who played but it wasn't fair cause the influence my cousin and friends had on me was different than a kid who picked up the game by themselves. anyways, i feel really bad that there aren't more people i know who i can play with on a regular basis... i mean i would play every day if i could cause i love to just play the game.
now that i'm 20, at college, a small one, i have only met 3 kids who played, and that was my freshman year... played with them once and it wasn't any fun cause they all used slightly modified starter decks based of fairly new editions. since i used much older cards than them it was annoying because i had to read every one of their cards that they played and they had to do the same for me.
Maybe I'll meet someone who plays, if I'm lucky because I think I would get looked at funny sitting at a table by myself playing two decks against each other
^_^'

AnimeDaisuki

AnimeDaisuki

Wings of Destiny

I stopped around the time when the Odyssey block was removed from tourney ladders (make that when Mirrodin came around...) cos I could no longer use my uber mana generating deck T_T

p/s : Its a green deck that focuses on using creatures (druids) to bring in the mana early in the game to get the big creatures out fast to wipe out the opposition

I'm in your forum , lurkin' in ur posts~ =^w^=

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.