Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 i need help >.> - Minitokyo

i need help >.>

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Kira-sama

Kira-sama

Im called a cow

well, im NO GOOD in a relationship, or tlkin to girls, and here my problem:

ther is a girl i like...but she probly thinks im a jackass 'cuz all the 'friends' i sit with at lunch are total asses and they always throw random crap over at her and her friends. ~_~

so what should i do?

Signature
"you are the lowest form of life, you are not any human fucking being, you're nothing but unorganized grab-astic pieces of amphibian SHIT!"-Full Metal Jacket

Go to her and tell her how you really feel
A guy is suppose to have guts!

Ohh as for your friends, stay away from them, then maybe she will
see the true you.

Signature

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

It's best that you don't sit around your so called friends. Otherwise, she'll think that you're part of that group of people who cause trouble. If you sit next to the girl you like, tell her that you'd like a minute of her time and progress from there. It usually works. ;)

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

hm... maybe try and get closer to her before telling her? then she will see you for who you are, not how you friends are. oh! and...try not to act like your friends when you think they are jerks even if they would encourage you to. I have personal experience at having food thrown at me by boy groups...lets just say...i didnt take too kindlt when they aid it was because somone of them liked me. Trust me, not the best way to get attention from your girl.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

PhoenixNox

PhoenixNox

Psychotic Ender

ur talking about jessica right? if she thinks ur a jackass, its cuz u never talk to her. not at swimming, not at her birthday.
for the lunch thing
a) dont sit there
b) make sure she understands fully that you in no way way endorse or approve of the throwing of stuff, even if you really do.

r e v o l u t i o n | c o n v o l u t i o n | e x s p e c t a t i o n | d e s p e r a t i o n
Signature
Halo-2|TheGrungeFamily|doujin-arena|doujinshi-support-club|death-note|TheBattleRoom

Cathal

Cathal

ROAR!

For starters I wouldn't hang around these "friends" Because they are giving you a bad rep.
Here's the plan:

#1 Drop these friends. Because being seen with them is obviously not winning you any brownie points.

#2 Hang low for a week, just long enough for her to notice that your not with them anymore.

#3 Make your move, but be subtle about it. (Like if your standing in line start a conversation with her) Or if you two are already talking, mention something about a cool movie you saw. Something along those lines.

#4 If she says that she hasn't seen the movie yet. No problems. Just ask if she wants to see it with you. Badda bing, badda boom, you've broke the ice.

Hope it helps. And good luck.

"The mouth of the just shall mediate wisdom, and his tongue shall speak judgment. Blessed is the man that endureth temptation, for when he hath been proved, he shall recieve a crown of life." - Lillium

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

well, if they're really your friends then don't dump them for a girl. listen to what PhoenixNox-san suggested in (b). (cuz i'm too lazy to quote ;)) try talking to her without your friends there so that she gets to know the real you and that you aren't like your friends (regarding the throwing food stuff...) if you have classes together or do extracurriculars (which it sounds like you do) then those are excellent times to get to know her better and to let her get to know you better. good luck! :D

Signature Image

quills

quills

sleepy dreamer

If you think the people whom you sit with act like jackasses... why are you still hanging out with them?
i know we aren't suppose to do this *sigh*... but if i see you belongs to the jackass group, i would automatically assume you're a jackass as well! but that's not right, because you're not a jackass!~ you should not hang out with 'friends' which will embarrass you. if you're embarrassed by them, surely they're not your friends...
maybe discuss school work with this girl (?) i personally think it's better to become friends with someone first before confession~
but it's up to you.
also if you don't want to give up your friends for a girl... it's understandable as well. often friendships are more important than boy/girl relationships. just depend on how you really value those 'friends'...

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

gilion

gilion

Servant of Chaos

Quote by tiki223Go to her and tell her how you really feel
A guy is suppose to have guts!

Totally agree.
You have to be sincere with her and with yourself. It's your choice: you're thinking what to do? do nothing or else you'll be hurt? well, from nothing you gain nothing. If your feelings for her are true, go ahead! Do you want to regret it?
This is the ideal way, but this world is imperfect.
If you go straight to the point, the girl will reject you (expecially if she doesn't know your good points, and everybody has hidden qualities). You have to make this girl know you better: this operation will need time, time and more time. In all this period you have to be kind, honest and most of all you have to be yourself. Elsewhere she'll never appreciate you. Your goal will be a date with her. The right moment to make your confession is after the first or the second date. If both of you had fun together, go and confess to her. Anyway in my experience the choice is always on the girl's side. -_-
Be brave, proud and ready for anything.
Hope I was some help.
Bye!

Signature

Disc of the Day:
Ayreon - The Human Equation (2004)

Kira-sama

Kira-sama

Im called a cow

well, thanks for all the advice guys! but, the problem is, im kinda a coward when it comes to telling girls that i like them...
...and... i also think she kinda likes me cuz im nice to her and her friends. and I SWEAR TO GOD my 'friends' are gonna start another world war with them. thats how much they hate eachother.

Signature
"you are the lowest form of life, you are not any human fucking being, you're nothing but unorganized grab-astic pieces of amphibian SHIT!"-Full Metal Jacket

ajb

ajb

mr.hat

girl vs boy war?
wut is this...jr kindergarten? lol jus jokin ^___~

hmmm...ur friends wit the boys...u wanna be friends wit the girls...
sounds like the perfect scheme to betray the boys and join the girls side lol ~___^

u can start by goin up to the girls, sayin hiya, and apologising for wut ur 'friends' are doin...
yea, ur not the one causin it, but it will make u look mature ^___^

sounds like a romeo n juliet thing goin on when u said that lol...
oh wait...that has a bad ending, forget i said that ^___^

go talk with her, ask her out :) or send her a card (you can leave one in her in secret and she might be very glad to get one) :) jsut use any meaning you can make yourself to do, even if you are shy :)

and what is it with your friends hating those girls? :o why do they hate... well just get the contact with that girl ANYWAY you like, as long as you do it! :)

Quote by Blainego talk with her, ask her out :) or send her a card (you can leave one in her in secret and she might be very glad to get one) :) jsut use any meaning you can make yourself to do, even if you are shy :)

and what is it with your friends hating those girls? :o why do they hate... well just get the contact with that girl ANYWAY you like, as long as you do it! :)

i totally agree

....i dont think your friends hate those grls..they probably want to hide the fact that they like them...

Kira-sama

Kira-sama

Im called a cow

Quote by animex3er

Quote by Blainego talk with her, ask her out :) or send her a card (you can leave one in her in secret and she might be very glad to get one) :) jsut use any meaning you can make yourself to do, even if you are shy :)

i totally agree

....i dont think your friends hate those grls..they probably want to hide the fact that they like them...

theres not a chance in hell that my friends would lie them. imean, they throw soy bars and balled up paper bags at them for christs sake.

Signature

but is there any visible reason for doing things like that?

Kira-sama

Kira-sama

Im called a cow

ummmm...thats a good question, i have no fuckin idea why they do it.

Signature

zeroenna57

zeroenna57

The Ultimate Eye/ Jew

better Idea than ditching them stop them right when theyre about to do it and make sure she sees it she might see something in you if you stick up for her your friends wont hate you for it forever they might be like wtf are you doing but theyll survive

"Always do the right thing. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" -Mark Twain
Signature

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

Hmm, if your friends are total jackasses..then I suggest avoiding them ifyou want to talk to the girl in the first place. I just think it shows you have more self-control. And if you have enough courage, just tell her you're interested in her, hehe, good luck!

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

uhm i am as bad as it as you but at least i dont have my friends throwing anything at her. if they do i beat the crap out of them.
like wat zero said stick up for her.

To have jackasses as a friends - poor you. Well, I can't help you out, 'cause I'm even worse in relationship with girls than you ever coul be. I can say only those "Um...", "ah...", "ahem...", and other scrap like this when SHE's near, so I never got seriously.

Have no fear - bART is here !

personally I think she has a pretty bad inpression of you already. To make it up to her instead of siting back while your friends throw things at her stick up for her and become her friend.

Kira-sama

Kira-sama

Im called a cow

well, ive known her science 5th grade (im in 7th) and shes gotten a really bad impression on me. but the thing is, all her firends are some of my best friends and they think i like her (i tell them i dont) ~_~
and another problem is, if my friends catch me tlkin to her, i'll be laughed at by the entire school. (they are total asses)
the third problem: every one thinks im goth/emo. and every one also thinks she is too. so my impression- im friggin screwed.

Signature

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.