Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Devil May Cry - Minitokyo

Devil May Cry

Tagged under Devil May Cry

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 24 total items

nakrocker

nakrocker

Fallen Rhapsody

Guys do you know about Devil May Cry in PS2. If you do then post your opinion about this game. If you don't have one yet then buy one cause this game really rocks! XD

kusco

kusco

Nice ? Me ? What a joke

I don't want to mess up with ya but are you sure this thread doesn't exist somewhere ?

Besides that, I'm a real fan of Devil May Cry. I played the first game since ... I don't remember but it rocks so well I finished it many times in every modes with every unlocked bonuses. A real fun party.

Then I was really excited learning there was Devil May Cry 2. Well I shouldn't. It sucked well.

And finally, capcom gave us Devil May Cry 3 and fun part came again. But less fun than the first one.
Strange isn't it ? ...since Devil May Cry 3 should have been more fun with the multiple combo styles (I destroyed my hands getting Stylish rank combos)

Bye everyone. I left Minitokyo.
Hope to see you soon.

RiotYagami

RiotYagami

Lone Wolf

I'm a fan of the Devil May Cry series I've played them all :) the 3rd one is my personal fav' but I like the original too, but kusco is right Devil May Cry 2 sucked, which is probaly because it was made by a differant division of Capcom.

Devil May Cry 3 ws fun. Especially since you can play two player in one mission. :D

destinyzero

destinyzero

Legendary Dark Knight

The Devil May Cry series were my favorite games XD XD

StryderHiryuu

Assassin

I played the first DMC couple years ago.
It was pretty simple, but fairly entertaining. :)

DMC style of genre is the one that started all. One of my favorite series of all time. I agree that DMC2 was a big step down. Too many people complain to much about the difficulty of DMC. First, it's too hard. Then too easy and now it's way too hard. Reviewers these days can't make up their mind.

kusco

kusco

Nice ? Me ? What a joke

That's right one of the bad points of DMC was : the difficulty.
It's not a game anyone can play, it requires a lot of skills and good reflexes.
And that's right DMC2 was way too easy : my 7 years little bro can even play it.
But don't exagerate. DMC1 and 3 are not that difficult.
However, if you are looking for having S ranks in every level (what I have done in DMC1 but not yet in DMC3), you will spend a lot of time.
Especially S ranks in every level in Dante Must Die mode (ARGGGGHHH)

Bye everyone. I left Minitokyo.
Hope to see you soon.

love the game. dmd is hard only because the enemes dt.

On edge-crimson night and celsion moon. Misfiction not save the player is prayer. yes Dance romanesque and unfinished romancia.

hihihi.. i didn't had the chance to play the 1st one so i started with the second one.. umm... it was very easy though... then the 3rd one came.... it was far more better than the 2nd..XD

Probably the most annoying part of Devil May Cry 3 was the Damned Chessboard on Dante Must Die Mode. Those things take forever to kill once they Devil Trigger, not to mention to Rooks keep spawning more pieces. >_<

destinyzero

destinyzero

Legendary Dark Knight

I like the Devil May Cry series especially DMC 3

I can't wait for DMC 3: special edition :D :D

Devil May Cry is CLASS, from the time i saw the first movie scene i fell in love with the game, I didn't believe how much the 2nd one, bombed when I played it.The third one however, is now my favourite because the man has soooooooooooo many crazy moves that its hard to get bored, i especially like dante's skill with the two handguns, plus the game has some of the hardest movie sequences I have ever seen in a video game (choreography wise anyway).

I really like the DMC series. 3 is by far the best of them all, followed by 1, and the suckiest one of them all, 2. And I really can't wait for DMC 3 SE.......Vergil time!

DMC 1 and DMC 3 SE was the best ones to me. DMC 2 was okay. It just felt so damn slow.

I enjoyed the game alot. I started with 2 and then got 1. One had a better story but it didnt really shine till 3. The thing with DMC1 was it reminded me of resident evil, except everything you collect should be taken without any consequence.

The only problem I had with the game was that it was always dark or extremely RED. I havent seen another game with the massive use of the colour red. It was horrible and annoyed me too. It is a great game but just too red for it's own good. God of War hits the same genre but did it alot better. Only because it had great levels that didnt rely on just red and they had daylight levels. Devil may cry is a great series but they need to put Dante in a nicer environment. Snow, daytime, outdoors.

DMC, great series(well....if u don't count DMC2), beaten DMC3 countless times, love it, recently got to play the 1st one, I've beaten that also, then I tried it on the now unlocked hard difficulty.

Damn, its brutal, having to fight those shadow things earlier on, it still hurts

DMC 2 wasn't so bad ya. I enjoyed played it. It took me a lot of time to buy DMC 3 (Since almost all store were "sold out") I haven't tried DMC 1 yet, and it's too late now. Not on sale anymore. DMC 3 is on manga too ya know o_O I don't think playing DMC 3: Special Edition on PC will be easy.

*Gunslinger*

i am prefer dmc 1

DMC is great! I really love it!

well, but after I played DMC1 after I played DMC3, I'd prefer DMC3 (coz there are young Dante and Vergil~! XD)
DMC1 is nice, I don't know about DMC2 (because I haven't got the game yet...>_<)

this was an awesome series, (except for DMC 2 of course, who was the imposter we payed as?

The combat was always intuitive and intense, one of those easy to learn, hard to master sort of deals. And Dante himself was a great character...he has a serious side, but for the most part saw it all as one big party ^_^

I loved this series especially Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition. I bought the two versions. The combat system was great and I loved the fast paced gameplay. The cut scenes were awsome. I just cant get enough of this game.

Devil May Cry was one of the first games i bought for ps2. To date, i owned and beaten all three games.
My favourites would have to be the first and third game. The second one was a letdown.
I'm now waiting for the forth installment which will be out for ps3.

Steel is my body and fire is my blood. So as I pray... Unlimited Blade Works.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Please don't bump old threads especially ones that have already been bumped once before.

closed

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 24 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.