Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anyone one know how to edit the "My Anime" categories? - Minitokyo

Anyone one know how to edit the "My Anime" categories?

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Shadu

Shadu

Lost Myself

Well, I put Akira as one of my favorites in the "My Anime" sections in the control panel and when I submitted it, I accidently hit 1 for the rating. . . giving it an F. . . oops. . . Anywho, anyone know how to fix it?

I've tried hitting the editing button, but I keep getting a "This page cannot be found" webpage. Anyone run into this problem? Or better yet, know how to fix it?

You need only believe. . .

i have this problem too. After checking my anime I had rated two of them too high by accident. I want to fix it but I get the page cannot be found too.
I guess its something MT3 still needs to work on adding like the icons in the control panel, ya no?

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

Shadu

Shadu

Lost Myself

Yes, I agree.

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

Same here! Added some titles by accident and each time I forgot to rate, it gave a 1 rating by default.

Try and edit it, and it gives the "this page cannot be found".

Adding my name to the list.

Life is a game played by gods who are bored and who fight over the rules.

Signature

MizuhofanFFX2

MizuhofanFFX2

Mizuho Kazami's fan - FFX2 fan

try to delete it after that "My Anime" that again, i never happen like that so dont know it can help or not, so try and tell me if you can . oop did you was fix it cause it was 2wk ago.

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

currently it is still a problem. it appears to be a registry error, i hope whoever can fix thsi fix it up soon'
i feel guilty giving Azumanga only F when i said, Definitely recommended most best anime!

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

Shadu

Shadu

Lost Myself

Big update! The editing function works now! Glory of glories! Okay, happy note. And I'm done. ^_^

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.