Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Why deleted? - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

i know if you think the background doesnt suit the guy , or i didnt make wallpapers from a long time since i was away (personal problems) , but i cant see anything wrong in this pic , but can anyone tell me whats wrong so i can fix this problem

Here's the pic : http://img366.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gauron3kl.jpg

latest naruto wallie X=D
Kyubi no Rasengan
Signature Image

Rikkablurhound

Rikkablurhound

*Kero~! O_o

Hi^^
Did u read the notification the moderator sent you, that might tell you some of the reasons... its in your private messages...
well, I'll tell you some of the reasons...
1.Your extraction is poor.... I can see jagged lines, cut off places... Do some vectoring & clean it up more...
2.perhaps like what you said the BG doesnt suits, but I think your BG is kind of simple & too little colours.. U didnt put much of an effort there...
3.The scans arent clear too... Minitokyo only accepts high quality work, vector your scans....
So overall... your BG is too simple, perhaps adding some brushes or colours would do it some good....
Vector your scans too, its really jagged & Blur, if you dunno how to, get someone to vector it for you...
Work on your extraction too...
I'm not that good, I'm just commenting on your work...
& I have no idea how much effort you put in it... How much time you used....
If you think I have critic too much, my deepest apologies...
Hope to see you update it... ^^
Good luck ^^

the concept of this wall is poor, everything looks jumbled up
and the extraction is just like wat rikkasan said...your bg looks to simple too, try adding more effects and style..and think before you make one...sorry if I offended you..

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

The problem is that there is no concept. The images you used are too poor quality and don't blend in with the background at all. Try creating a scene next time, you'll improve with practice. ;)

tishdon

tishdon

Lost in Transit

Firstly even tho its been said your picture extraction is bad. Also I think I wouldn't include the disembodied heads, they distract from the main image. Your placement of the main character looks wrong (sorry for that vague comment). Try placing the characters closer to the bottom of the wall or more towards the centre of the wall. Also Gauron is a sinister figure in FMP try a darker colour scheme for your BG, maybe blues and black- even a grunge. Your pictures look to be of a bad quality, try vectoring them. Also the writing try it horizontal not vertical it is hard to read at the moment and does appear to make you wall more cluttered and chaotic. Please don't be offended by my comments, you asked how you could possibly fix or re-arrange this wall.

Matsukaze

Matsukaze

Reiha Hitori

I don't see anything wrong in you wall...but I'm not a moderator of MT...sorry
I understand you...my walls desapair too because...yes....a "bad desing".

thanx everybody

latest naruto wallie X=D
Kyubi no Rasengan
Signature Image

bluSake

Retired Moderator

bluSake

Hm...the composition needs some work. The chara dosn't feel integrated into the bg, and the bg is a too overwhelmingly red. The rocky bars, too, don't really fit into the swirling motion of the bg.

Also, vertical text like that is usually not used. Compositionally, it looks sort of...awkward and uncomfortable.

Signature Image
Last walls - [The Lotus] for xxxHolic || [Amano Couture] for Yoshitaka Amano
Groups - [Aspiring Mafia] [NewWaveProject] || [Straw-Hat-Pirates] [Simple-ism]

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.