Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 My MiniTokyo skin wont change baaack! - Minitokyo

My MiniTokyo skin wont change baaack!

page 1 of 1 4 total items

SakuraMonsumi

SakuraMonsumi

Aishiteru~~!!

I went to change the MiniTokyo skin thingeh to the Cloud one just too look at it and a browsed for a while, when I came back to the place where your supposed to change it, it wont let me, all it is says is Default skin and at the bottom Member made skin. But theres no where I can click to change it. o.o Help my itty bitty dilemma? ne?

If you aren't remembered, then you never existed.

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

that is where it is and its is not a bug.
if you are talking about your userpage, it is just a matter of choosing your own member made skin or default...what happened that made you so confused?

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

leosama84

leosama84

::Peace Maker::

ok, i think i get what ur sayin, ur sayin that u chose a skin to browse MT with, right? and it won't choose any other one no matter how much u try...
sweety, its b/c u have to choose it from the left ^_^...
where it says default, there's a white circle on its left filled, (selected)
and there's a white circle next to the one that says members stuff (or whatever), which isn't selected, once u select it, u can choose a new one :)...
if u don't understand, plz. let me know ;)

Signature
-----My Latest Wallpaper: "Inner Power, Unleashed!!"-----
------------"Subtlety Is Not A Virtue!"------------

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

If you go under Minitokyo Options in your control panel, you'll see where you can select skins. You have to find the skin that was made by you or whoever else's skin you want, and you select that skin and confirm it by pressing the add button. The skin will be featured as you browse throughout Minitokyo. If you don't see the skin immediately, clear your cache. If you still don't see your skin after clearing your cache, log out and log back in. I hope this helps. ^_^

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.