Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Can anyone tell me some good manga to read? - Minitokyo

Can anyone tell me some good manga to read?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 34 total items

zoku88

zoku88

Resident Lolicon

Quote by speedfreek19Ah! My Goddess!

into 32 volume and up to ch 206 just released, been going for 17 years :D

darn, I was going to say that.

You might like Kamichama Karin or Gundam: Ecole du Ciel

power! [in the us its called girl got game] its the funniest manga ive ever read!
fruits basket is good too ^_^

My recomendations.
Steel Angel Kurumi
Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi
Ragnarok
Sgt Frog / Keroro Gunsou
Rave Master

But it all depends on what you like.

Ohh, You've touched my inner child. T_T
AND NOW HE'S MAAAAD!

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

(I could be blind) But I didn't see this one Azumanga Daioh! But it only has 4 in the series but it satisfies.

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

let's see.
- anything clamp, for the great art if nothing else
- arina tanemura stuff as mentioned above
- hikaru no go b/c i never thought anything as boring as a board game could actually have an interesting plot
- naruto if action's your thing, and bleach, too

Go read One Piece and Berserk

Charmaynard

Charmaynard

The Best Part Of Waking Up

Love Hina and Mahou Sensei Negima, both by Ken Akamatsu, are by far, the best manga i have ever read. the story line is so addictive, i drove and read at the same time. I couldn't put them down.

Try The Lizard, You'll Love It.

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

Yotsuba&!

from same creator as Azumanga Diaoh :D

Signature Image

zelious

zelious

Sleep is Gooood....

full moon wo sagashite and kare first love! i watched full moon and read the manga and although the manga and anime is very different. i loved them both to death! kare first love i'm currently reading and waiting for the 2nd book from my friend but so far its so interesting. i mean the art i like it a lot!

Bleach is absolutely awsome, it develops at a fast pace and promises not to disappoint you with the story line. If you dont want to read a about a action/romancy manga then you could read Yakitate! Japan which is about bread making, which i know sounds weird but its really good as well!

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 34 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.