Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Google the evil corporation? - Minitokyo

Google the evil corporation?

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

Google-Watch
I stumbled upon this site and found out some very interesting things about Google. This was after I found out that Sean one of the current developers of GAIM got into some sort of disagreement with Google. Anyway, I did find an LJ talking about the whole situation as well as the Google-Watch page.

Signature

chingetscook

chingetscook

Net Slacker

Every time a corporation gets as large as Google there will be accounts calling it "evil" since large corporations generally practice some evil ways. I remember reading somewhere that a great deal of effort is spent at Google on the subject of "don't be evil". The real question is who is more evil, Google, Microsoft, Sony, or any other corporation you can think of, I don't think Google is much of a problem YET.

Signature Image

icom158

That's pretty interesting. Google sponsored some work for the summer of code on GAIM. I thought that buying out the lead developer was a good thing for GAIM, but instead of trying to improve GAIM, they are going to build something from the ground up. Maybe they have already built something. I use GAIM, but with this development, I might have to switch over to Kopete. Google is creating a brain drain. I myself wouldn't mind working for them. All those Googlenaires are raising up the property values in Atherton. Rent is so expensive.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.