Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's the weirdest thing you've bumped into? - Minitokyo

What's the weirdest thing you've bumped into?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

What's the weirdest thing you've bumped into? A mailbox? Parking signs? Mr. T?

For me, well I once walked into a glass window thinking that it was the entrance to a shop u_u..

Gamefish

Gamefish

Sashimi-san

a door.... it was at school a few years ago, when I was walking through a corridor, talking to my friends... suddenly someone I don't know, opened another classdoor... I closed it.... with my nose ^_^'

Sandra

Sandra

.:: Haya karo waru karo ::.

Hmmmm Let's See......Don't laugh ..... It Was My Teacher : P Brrrr It was scarred :P

Signature

Gamefish

Gamefish

Sashimi-san

Quote by SandraHmmmm Let's See......Don't laugh ..... It Was My Teacher : P Brrrr It was scarred :P

hahahah... sorry, for laughing, but it's funny ^^

Firefly

Firefly

Elegant Eyes

I never believed that u can bump into things that aren't really moving...

u know... u see it there and it's not attacking you!

but damn!

i bumped into that silly lamp-post! and it hurt :'c

VampireMelinda

VampireMelinda

Digital Goddess

The door that goes into my dorm's main lounge. Normally it didn't close all the way so all you had to do was push it slightly and it opened. Well they fixed it and I ran right into it

"Don't You Want to Hang Out and Waste Your Life with Us?" - Spike from Cowboy Bebop

Kizuna

Kizuna

Look at this!

..oh this brings back bad memories.. I was walking my dog w/ my aunt and sis, on rollerblades, like 8 or so years ago. We come to a kindergarten school. So we decide to make our dog run, while pulling me and my sister on rollerblades. You know those walls in kindergarten, made entirely out of sharp little rocks and some kind of glue to hold them together? Well my dog went full speed towards those walls and by the time I thought to let go and maybe try to slow down.. *Crunch*

I had a deep red scar-like line down from the bottom of my forehead, across my nose to just under my eye. Sure was fun explaining that to ppl at school the next day..

(And yeah, I cried. I was only like 10, and I had just smashed my face into a frickin stone wall for crying out loud!)

akai

akai

`Procrastinator` ~ t(_ _ t)

Quote by CloudnineWhat's the weirdest thing you've bumped into? A mailbox? Parking signs? Mr. T?
For me, well I once walked into a glass window thinking that it was the entrance to a shop u_u..

LOL. Same here. XD It was embarassing... I remember I was at a shopping mall and there were many people around.

O.o Infestation of Ichigoism o.O

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

Quote by akai
LOL. Same here. XD It was embarassing... I remember I was at a shopping mall and there were many people around.

yay~ I'm not alone =p

hahaha~ yeah it was pretty embarrassing XD once I hit the glass there was a loud 'thunk!' and everybody in the store looked my way ^_^'

Gamefish

Gamefish

Sashimi-san

I remember an stupid thing which happened to my cousin... when you enter our house, the hallway is entirely made of glass... the door to the living room too... he never knew what hit him ^_^'

nuniko

Bionic Teapot

Once, I bumped into a hugeass bunny mascot...and then it ran after me. -_________o;;

Signature Image
Canvas ::: W.C.C. ::: Anime Club :::

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

The peak of my head is 1 cm (.40") thicker than if the skull grew normally, because so many bumps raised it! Because of this, I have problems with wearing headphones and my head is oddly shaped. The things include scaffolding, door frames, tables etc.

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

def - Shin - Used to find objects at night.

I've bumped into alot of things, weirdest thing I've bumped into is my own bed, in which I fell backwards somehow, and magically I woke up and I was in my bed.... O.o

Signature Image

chrno

chrno

sometimes it hurts..

there is too much for my wired things ~~

[ it's getting worse and worse and worse.... ]

Moderator of [ Celestia ] and [ German-Members ] | Member of [ Ilvalthia ] and [ Hispanime ]

I once slammed into a mirror in a shop...my friend just said, "Uhhh...mirrors don't move..." XD In the railway station, there's a glass pane which opens after the train doors. Someone slammed right into it. A classic. ^^

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

I went into the girls bathroom thinking it was the mens....they should really label it with a bigger sign >_>

Signature

Gamefish

Gamefish

Sashimi-san

Quote by OsirisI went into the girls bathroom thinking it was the mens....they should really label it with a bigger sign >_>

yeah, right Osi... I bet you just wanted some... XD

Rhapsody

Rhapsody

Cara

Quote by CloudnineWhat's the weirdest thing you've bumped into? A mailbox? Parking signs? Mr. T?

Funny you should say a mailbox..... I was walking down our road and looking at this weird bird when I hit the mailbox.....

Signature

candy-chan

Retired Moderator

candy-chan

i was attacked by doors several times...

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

I get attacked by telephone poles... >.> <.<
Shhh

Signature Image

PorcelainDoll

PorcelainDoll

Yaoi... My Anti-Drug

-I- don't recall actually hittin' anythin' at this moment, but I do remember what happened to one of my friends. xD She walked out of her room while on the phone and closed the door and stood there. Her uncle was in the room outside of hers and he was givin' her the look he always does when he is about to do somethin'. He flinched like he was gunna get up really fast and run at her, but he wasn't, and she turned around to run right back into her room but she forgot she closed the door. xDDD Lol.

Whenever I go to the video game store in our mall down here I hold my arms out cause I can't tell which one has the glass shut or not. O.o;;;

Please visit: ~*~Paradise Chat~*~

I once ran into a soccer goal at gym class. it didn't hurt very much and it was very funny

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

Quote by OsirisI went into the girls bathroom thinking it was the mens....they should really label it with a bigger sign &gt;_&gt;

LIIAARR!! *winks* you went there on puurrpoosee~ tee hee .. *POKES*

saki bumped into ........ *drumroll* .......... tee hee .... a naked man on the beach ... *runs*

ludoman

ludoman

Hentai Seeker

like when I walk I usually keep my head down so I bump into many things!
but the one I recall really good when I was washing a coup and I had my head down, when tried to stood up I hitted a shelf that was above me!!

free yourself from hate
and don't die all alone
else one day you'll break
and you won't stop till the last bone!

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.