Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's your height and weight? - Minitokyo

What's your height and weight?

page 4 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 154 total items

crys

crys

- anime addict -

I know I've very under weight.

I'm 5'2" and 94 lbs. and 16 years old.

- One word frees us of all the weight and pain in life. That word is love. -
Signature Image

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

hehehe.... my weight's a secret ^^ (I can tell you it's a lot... :P)
My height... I reckon bit over 160cm.... I stopped growing.... TT.TT
And everyone's like 180cm... makes me feel bad... tt.tt

* casts a spell to tall people - ""shrink!!! *

Absentmindederic

Just a Wanderer

Six feet and about two hundred twenty pounds (last time I weighed myself).

Sankofa

Sankofa

Sydney Van Hellsing

I'm 159.5 cm (the 0.005m is really important for me ! not yet 160cm but nearly !!!) and it depends... between 46 and 48kg.

NerdyPenguin

NerdyPenguin

Smarter than the average penguin

I'm 5'6" (167cm) and 134lbs (60kg). I used to be quite a bit heavier, but years of college food has helped me lose those excess pounds.

"...one of the main causes of the fall of the Roman Empire was that,
lacking zero, they had no way to indicate successful termination of
their C programs."
-- Robert Firth

"The major difference between a thing that might go wrong
and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a
thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually
turns out to be impossible to get at or repair."
- One of the laws of computers and programming revealed in Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

TaMa

TaMa

Save a tree, burn a book!

Height: 170 cm and weight: 50 kg =3 need to gain some kgs... -_-;

My height is half of my weight. I am 180 centimeters tall and my weigt is in pounds, so i am skinny. an hot anime women want a date?

Mant

Title? What's this?

Im not sure you can hit on girls here..

Im .1.78 centimeters and my weight is 70..

Signature Image Ai

Sweet-angel

Sweet-angel

Kpop & Jpop Fanatic

Im about 5'4 and last time I checked my weight was 105 lbs...........................

Signature Image
Thanks to einna for Sig and Avatar.
[Hispanime]

I guess I'm a bit small, I'm only 160cm and about 53 kilo :sweat: But then again I guess I'd be average over in Japan, oh well! :D

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

I'm 5'3" (or 157 cm XD) I'm so short >.<
but I haven't weighed myself in a while so I don't know my weight ^_^'

I'm not really sure my exact height but I'm almost 5 feet. I'm also around 110 pounds.

Musiq

Musiq

History's Strongest Disciple

5'11" or 6' and 200-250 lbs... I don't visit the doctor, ever.

winterlilac09

winterlilac09

white freed by her savior~

People tell me that I'm tall for my age even though I'm about the same height as all my peers... People also tell me that I look like I'm average weight even though I'm not compared to you guys or any other of my friends from school.... -_-

My Age: 12 years old (turning 13 in December)
My Height: 5 foot 4 inches... maybe 5 inches?
My Weight: .......... *whispers something* Now... whoever caught that I now have to kill.... ^.~

f a l l i n g . i n t o . s w e e t . c e l e s t i a l . d r e a m
l i g h t . i n . s h e e r . a n d . s i m p l e . s l e e p

Signature Image

Vivid-Rein

Vivid-Rein

Brom's slave

Im 6' 1" and i weigh -weighs self- around 128 lbs ;_; Im teh skinnyxxors... My doctor says that if i stop growing then i will be able to gain all the weight i want, which should be easy because i constantly eat XD I hate genes...everyone in my family was skinny at my age, and it didnt wear off until they were out of college ;_; I MUST break THIS curse!!! -combusts-

"This will be our final battle..."
Signature

nariko

nariko

RAWR!

Emm i weigh about 100 lbs and im 160 cm =D must grow taller...............

Signature

170cm(about 5' 6") and 45kg(about 100lbs). Damn I can't seem to cross that 50kg mark.

err... k1bell is 1.69m tall and 46kg in weight...
yes i know i am very underweight... :sweat:

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

here i'm somewhere around 55-60 kgs, and 178 cms.... that's just pure muscle (but more bones and skin eheh :) )
should do some weight lifting, but i don't like that ^_^' i'll stay a squelettor till i die eheh

Vua

6'1
150 lb

>< Im underweight. I cant seem to gain any weight. I wondre if gaining weight (not fat) is harder then losing it

*rofl* I get the feeling some posts would not be complete truth. XD Anyways, I've got no shame so here goes: 5'3" tall, 49kg. I'm short, yes. XD

Vua

Are you talking about my post?
I was tellin the truth, but you can never solidify and prove your identity online so you dont have to believe me. As I said, there is no way to prove I'm telling the truth

Sorry, i only know mine in meters. Its the way we measure stuff in my country...
1.80m
60kg
^_^
whatever this was for....

Gamefish

Gamefish

Sashimi-san

any other people who want to share their heights and weights for the first time in 5 weeks since this thread has been active? =P

page 4 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 154 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.