Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 More Angel Dust manga? - Minitokyo

More Angel Dust manga?

Tagged under Angel Dust

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Newtype just released their Angel Dust manga, it seamed to end like a one shot story, does anyone know if they are going to produce more?

AFAIK, that was the one volume of chapters compiled from the Newtype USA issues so I doubt there will be more. There's that "Angel/Dust NEO" thing but Im not sure if it's directly related.

i think there may be some relation to it since the very first page has the main character of Angel/Dust. However, past that first few pages, I don't really see any of the old characters. So how closely related are the two, I have no idea...

Theres Angel Dust Neo thats comming out soon. I think

So is angel/dust a yuri? On a side note it has really pretty artwork.

Angel has nice artwork =D

Angel Dust Neo should be comming out here soon.

There are mangas? really? i just have known from artbooks, where to buy those? Are the just in english or in german too? ^___^

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.