Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you look for in a wallie? - Minitokyo

What do you look for in a wallie?

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Sunnyd29

Sunnyd29

derka derka

I'm just wondering what sets apart good art from bad. I mean of course if one looks like stick figures and one is clearly art, then yeah I can tell. But, I've seen some people say that some art could have the effects used better when I think it looks like the effects couldn't be any better, or I might also see people saying that the colors are too bright when they look perfect, etc, etc, etc. Sorry if I'm being too blunt, but I'm really tired today from working 8 hours straight and getting bad sleep last night and its 11/12/05 at 12 am midnight so ya, me so tired. Just any response is fine. Whatever you wanna post is good enough for me.

Thanks everyone! ^_^

Sanjay

P.S. To my friends- I'll try to be on more often, seeing as how my inbox is really full. I would also like to tell you that I changed my userpage a bit. I got some sweeeeeet music videos on there so go check'em out. I think you guys will like them! ^_^

What do you get when you cross an owl with a bungie cord? My ass!! WAHA WAHA WAHA!!! - Kung Pao The Movie

You misspelled wallpaper

outofphase

outofphase

Xenophile

For me a good wallpaper:
-Is dark. As in, it doesn't blind me when my computer is the only source of light in the room.
-Is not too busy. For one thing, it takes away from the image i'd rather be focusing on. For another, i'd like to be able to see my desktop icons clearly, thank you.
-Uses gender neutral colors. Don't make me tweak that wallpaper in photoshop to get rid of the bright pink background. Actually to tell the truth, i make a lot of wallpapers greyscale before i set them as my desktop image.
-Has a catgirl character as the main focus. Well, you asked...

Signature
www.outofphase.tk -Online Manga, Sketchbook Gallery, and how to Draw Tutorials

Niina

Niina

** Sakura Petals **

Well,...For Me :
- Composition
- Effort On Making
- Colors
- Creativity
- Quality
- Simple, For Me
- The Character(s)

Sorry If That Was Too Much ^^

Signature
Thank You So Much for k1ru, Who has kindly make banner, avatar & signature for Me !!

- Everything blends in; the character in a wallpaper actually looks like they're part of the picture. What I mean is, I wouldn't like to see a character in a wallpaper looking like there's stuff just being put around them. Or, a character looking 2-d while the background is 3-d-ish.
- Spacey-type backgrounds. Like swirls and stuff; no moon. I find the moon distracting, and at times, too big.
- Simple, but not too simple. A wallpaper with stuff in it, but not too much or too little.

Those are the types I look for in a wallie.. and if I like it, I'd use it for my desktop. ^_^

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.