Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 GUYS: have you ever been kicked in the nuts?? O_o - Minitokyo

GUYS: have you ever been kicked in the nuts?? O_o

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

hehe, how many time have you been kicked in the nuts, if you had the bad luck of going trough it, im lucky, never happened to me, bu ti remember when i was young i kicked my father in the nuts, didint knew it was painful,but it looked painful, well guys, share your nut-kicking experience, it might be funny XD

HikariNoKen

Hitokiri No Hikari

Well, it's not that I'm not nice to girls, it's more that girls tend not to be nice to me, or its's a mistake. Not to mention that there have been various other injuries towards the nether regions, such as frisbee, swimming noodle, metal pole, etc...

What choice is there but to fight? What choice is there but to die?

well happened to me a couple times in tae kwon do by other guys.

Once or twice I think when I was younger. Not by girls. More of wrestling and horsing around with friends and well... accidents happen. I don't really remember the details though... try not to. I think I've accidently done it to one or two of them too so... well like I said accidents happen. I do have an uncle who was hit there with a thick rubber tube by some guy at work for some reason or nother and still has problems because of it today so I guess we're all lucky.

Signature

Signature done by:elizabeth-san

Kizuna

Kizuna

Look at this!

I've taken more hits there during Soccer season than I ever wanna remember..

Ugh, once it was so bad, it felt like it went inside... :hmpf:

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Guys have kicked me in the nuts, Girls have never kicked me in the nuts.

So much pain.. Its like being stabbed. I should know @_@

Signature Image

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

Never been kicked in the nuts. But I get hit alllll the time by random flying objects, typically soccer balls. I can't remember how many times I've sort of waddled off the soccer field in serious pain.

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

Kawamori

The Machine Man

Never, people aren't that violent you know :)
or maybe they are affraid of the backfire... :)

Live in your World, Die in Ours.

i was almost kicked in a the balls by my friend's brother who was 6 ft something at a sleep over but i caught it between my legs before it actually landed, i was mad about something which is proably why he did it but my friend thought i was pretty cool that i caught his kick. TRUE STORY

Kozumura

Kozumura

????

Lots of Pain... Nuff Said...

It still haunts me

Never been kicked before. ^^'

o yeah what im talking about, ive been hit in tne nuts before, by my sister, i was playing around with her, she has my pillow and wanted to hit me with it, so i tryed to block it with my legs....bad move......ZLAM!!!...luckyly it wasnt too painful

It's been a while, but I've been racked at least two times, maybe three. Mostly during my kid years, playing around and accidentally catching a heel, not as a reaction from an angry woman. It most recently happened during my adult years while bike riding -- bike stopped, I didn't, and I hit the handlebar post.

I've heard it said that childbirth has nothing, pain-wise, on getting kicked in the nuts. You want to vomit. You can't breathe. White-hot fire rages through your groin and echoes in your body. You don't die, but you wish you would.

I've seen women laugh when some dude gets racked on TV and every guy in the room twitches to protect the package. The women will never know the agony.

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

Everyone laughs when someone gets hit in soccer. Because, for about half a minute, you don't feel it, then the full force strikes you, and you just stop running, and sort of fall down on the field in agony. Then you have to waddle off the field.

It's weird, because doubling over helps alleviate some of the pain. Then when you stand back up, you fall back down, 'cuz doubling over doesn't rid the pain, just gives you the same amount stretched over a longer period.

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

never kicked, but hit there yes

My sister-in-law has tried to kick me there 2 or 3 times. She's one of those girls who can't take jokes at all.(Which just makes it funner to mess with her) Luckily she missed the first time though it was still painful even not being a direct hit. The next one or two times I was prepared to defend.

Signature

Signature done by:elizabeth-san

damn it ain't a good feeling, thats for sure. i get kick in the nuts every once in a while. accidents really cos i'm a nice but unlucky guy.

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

I'm now older, so that I don't meet those stupid kids anymore. Foreign adults on the street don't do that.

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

that is sad if those who got kicked.. "by girls"

but then again.. those girls who needs some beating... you dont have to be nice to them.. ^^

Slipped on a bar when I was young. Other than that I been lucky especially when I consider in middle school a bunch of crazy asses started a "bag" war which consisted of hitting each other in the nuts for no reason. ^_^'

rofl XD

FOL @ this thread. :D I can't believe people haven't been sacked more than this? What the hell... I guess girls must be attracted to my nuts cause I've been sacked plenty of times since I was a kid... accidents, on purpose... whatever...

guess i should stop swinging them in front of everyone's face.... :sweat:

teabagggg!!!!!

Edit: while swinging my nun-chucks i accidently hit my balls......THE PAIN.......i was down for 5 minutes.

good thinig it was made outta platic foam ^_^'

shahffx

shahffx

cool

Never been kicked or punched there. :)

Signature

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.