Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do Females build Gundams? - Minitokyo

Do Females build Gundams?

Are you a female that builds Gundams?

Yes
7 votes
No
2 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

JC206

JC206

The Chaos Mod

Hey there everyone just out of curiousity I was just wondering how many of you females build gundams and for you guys I was wondering if you know any females/girlfriends or girl that are just friends that do?...I just want to build the MG Freedom and thats it thats the only gundam I want to build (but it's soo hard to find)

The reason I ask this was because my cousin said, "there are no girls whatsoever that builds these things why do you want me to order it for you"...I was like in my head well duh I know that not many girls builds it because gundams are hitted towards the male genre...Anyways lets see if her opinion is true or not. eventhough yes it's true that gundams are mostly for males..

I believe that people have their free interest and a certain type of object shouldn't be judge upon of whats for guys and whats for girls (except for clothes) ^_^....I hate it when people do that.

Kuikka-kun

Kuikka-kun

Yori Fukai Yami He

I voted as a female, because I feel that I can relate more with women than with men.

Signature

Mitou-sama

Mitou-sama

petite cerise sucree

Yes :)
I built one for my sister ^^

"Life is a desire, not a meaning..."
"On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux." (Le Petit Prince)

daos

daos

Dark Angel Of Silence

Hehe, I'm not much of a Gundam fan so I don't build them. Judging by the poll a lot of other girls do though. ;B

Kazana

Kazana

Embarassing Friend *sometimes*

I voted yes as female eventhought I have never built one, but I've helped my friend (he's a guy) build one and now think I will build one my self.

Good Friends are like good bras, they're hard to find , hold you up, and never let you down.

LigerZSchnider

LigerZSchnider

Litterbox Trained........

Well, I a dude....(sorry) and its hard to even find a Perfect Grade Gundam Model these days...... :(

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it" - Erwin Rommel

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Yes, I am a girl and I built my own little Gundam *pats the Gundam sitting on my desk*

I also built a European ship out of wood and put it together for my dad :) In fact, most of the furniture that needed assembling in our house was made by me reading the instructions and helping to put things together~ :)

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.