Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Rukia wallpaper - Minitokyo

Rukia wallpaper

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

ok... i have basically just been gooffing around with the new brushes i've put into paint shop pro and voila! here you go...
obviously though... this isn't good enough to be uploaded in the Bleach gallery so.... some advice would be reeeeaaally apreciated! ^^

http://morpheus.freegallery4u.com/albums/userpics/10001/thumb_Image3.jpg

it could probably use a text... hmm.... i'm really no good at wallpaper so i really need help... ^^'

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

it looks like the life is zapped out of the image, you made it too plain ~ something just doesn't flow right with it ~ i can't place my finger on it ~

-repeat-

i think the same... maybe i should put some light in it... hmm....
the image is so pretty... i'd like the background to make it prettier... but i just don't know how!

minimouzo

minimouzo

Papaya

I don't think this is bad ^_^' I even think your background increase the sad aspect of the image... so regarding the atmosphere, i think it's good. Very cold but i like that ^_^

I'm not a waller so i don't know what is technically wrong with your wall ...
I only tell you my poor subjective opinion ^_^

Hope to see you again online. I decided to come on mt finally ^_^' I hope to see also new cg from you. They were very good.
Have a nice day bwadisse ;)

Eat a papaya everyday and everything will be ok Signature Image

Support section

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

nicework on the bg
The choice of scan is rather nice.
I've never seent hat pic before.

However my suggestion probbably improving the quality of the scan.
Having a much crispier (cleaner) edge will def help a lot for the wall.
I like the simplicity, bu tthen a gain u can always add a bit of typography to add a little twist to the coposition.

Overall nice concept.

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

actually i think its pretty good overall, got its own style to it and the background enhances that

Signature Image

since your vector is simple (and well done for that matter), I think you should have a simple background as well, but I don't see why this wouldn't be accepted in the gallery.

Signature Image

ok i tried 2 other things... i hope it's better! (spent my afternoon yesterday on it non stop!)

http://morpheus.freegallery4u.com/albums/userpics/10001/thumb_Image12.jpg http://morpheus.freegallery4u.com/albums/userpics/10001/thumb_Image13.jpg

Quote by calisqoI've never seent hat pic before.

actually it's quite normal because i colored the pic ^^ you can see it here

ayaki

ayaki

d[^_^]b

waa cool bg...i kinda like the black version better....I think it looks more dramatic...adds a bit of impact to the title...14 days for conspiracy...
and for the red version, i agree with calisqo...the scan needs some work...the line looks jagged...
but overall, it looks great!~ keep it up ne!~

boo

minimouzo

minimouzo

Papaya

my favorite was your first version ^_^' *Me frappe pas ^_^'*

Eat a papaya everyday and everything will be ok Signature Image

Support section

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.