Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you think school should be during day or night? - Minitokyo

Do you think school should be during day or night?

page 1 of 1 19 total items

I personaly think we should have school during the PM or nightime. I am definetly a night person. I hate the morning. I can't eat during morning because if I eat right after I wake up, I feel like throwing up. That's the reason why I'm always hungry and tired at school. Also I just don't feel like studying in the morning. I don't have a reason but just don't feel like studying.

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

llxcharlenexll

llxcharlenexll

Love Me For Me

i would like it to start after 12 noon and ends before 9 pm

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I am used it just starting for me at 10 am.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

Quote by Lacuslover81I am used it just starting for me at 10 am.

Maybe I'll go with that too

hmm 10am-4pm 4 days a week, tat would be ideal.

\(^o^)/

hmm..i prefere morning till max.3pm..thats a nice time..and after this there is enugh free time

shermanramni

Sherman, the Ramni

It depends on you. During the day, if you work you are forced to study at night, and vice versa.

Personally, I like to study during the morning.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

kumiho

kumiho

every artist was 1st an amateur

i'm a night person too...but if i study at night then i won't enjoy my night time >.< so i prefer during the day...even though i'm sleepy n tired...i still can sleep at school ^_^;;

Signature
"pictures are beautiful, they can entrap beauty forever"

Quote by kumihoi'm a night person too...but if i study at night then i won't enjoy my night time >.< so i prefer during the day...even though i'm sleepy n tired...i still can sleep at school ^_^;;

That makes sense. I wouldn't want to waste my time in school at night. I wouldn't be able to smell the fresh night air

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Since I pretty much take International Studies in Japan, there is apparently a 24 hour open policy-school session out there [over several university districts], where you can pretty much learn anytime of the day as you clearly wish, of course. Surely, there are still certain time slots within the schedule in which you must clearly abide by the rules in order to get in, but for me, I personally like studying during the night where it seems much more quiet than when you are taking the courses during the day. The learning atmosphere obviously becomes a lot better compared to those high-traffic, cramped-in lectures.

Also, not many students apparently want to learn during the night. It's just a common human factor that the average typical student would like to hang out and have fun right after their classes are finished and all. It doesn't really seem scary once you think about it, and it saves you a lot of pressures from sudden constant agonizing frustrations while realizing all about those missing class lectures you were nagging about to your friends. You even get to take breaks and discuss with professors one-on-one that you wouldn't be able to do during the daytime. I don't mind studying throughout the day as well, though - as long as you can handle 16 hours of intensive school training a day, that is, and end up dragging your hands over your heels. **Giggles** It's also worth it in the end to study during the nights if possible, even if it happens to be once in a while, as long as the classes you want are indeed provided with an overnight option. Even the night classes aren't as strict, if ever, hardly at all. **Nods** It'll definitely save you a lot to take one in the long run, but at the end, it's really up to you.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

very long answer, Celessa. So I will keep mine short: I perfer daytime school since I rarely have many things to do during day time.

... daytime... anyway, for most of the people daytime is the best according the... what is this name again ? When bodies are more or less apt to face something depending on the hours, by example it's better to have a tooth removed during 8 am to 10 am (not sure of the correct hours but it must be something like that) cause you feel less the pain.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

afternoon. not early morning (unfortunately i have 8am classes on tues/thurs.. ive learned my lesson this time to never schedule classes so early in the future)...my brain doesn't work so early.

Afternoon is the best time for studies in a cold environment. It allows us to wake up a bit later and allow our study engine to start a while before we actually start learning. And since we woke up late more energy could be used to study instead of fallng asleep in class halfway through the morning lesson.

daytime.. well actually it depends, really..

it's rock lee in my avy, if you don't recognise him! ^u^v

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

Day time is better. I'm a morning person so usually at night, I get tired and want to go to sleep. I won't be able to concentrate at all if school was at night. -_-

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

daytime is better for normal student but nighttime is better for student who work and study too

I don't really care either way, because sometimes I'm awake in the morning and sometimes at night.

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

I THINK THAT WE SHOULD GET TO CHOOSE AS LONG AS WE GET THE SAME AMOUNT OF TIME THAT WE GET IN ONE WEEK.LIKE SAY,YOU COULD GO TO SHOOL FOR ONE DAY AND SKIP SCHOOL THE NEXT DAY.

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.