Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 When you hear a song... Do u related with ur life? - Minitokyo

When you hear a song... Do u related with ur life?

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Kabura

Kabura

"The Hedgehog's Dilemma"

Yeah!
that's what i do most of the time!
specially those P!nk songs... ^_^'

by the way!... sorry for the grammar mistake on the tittle... I don't know what happended to me! ^_^' XD

Thank you Farewell, My Master.
Signature
"It was nice for a while but it's time to say bye"
Administrator of: Ignore the others! -Nocturnal-MTs Moderator of: Ice-and-Snow Member of: Whatever - Hana Kimi love - BrokenWings-TrinityBlood - GetBackers - MAAC - Petzilla

pamkips

pamkips

?????

well for me it...it does.....but it really depends in my mood...but i use songs...and like....songs that relate to my life ^_^

idek.
Signature ImageEDD!

Syngo

Syngo

Laughing in my head 24/7.

It's fun to find songs that match my mood or relate to a personal experience. Such as Beck- Everybody's gotta learn sometimes... damn I miss my ex... so lonely...

Sometimes a song will elicit memories, and sometimes a song will coincidentally match a mood I am in, but generally no - I do not go out of my way to relate a song to my life.

ajb

ajb

mr.hat

yups, all the time ^___^

mmmm pink...shes so amazing
which album of hers do u like the best? she keeps changing her sound
i like her 'catch me while im sleeping', 'waiting for love' and 'save my life' songs from her new album

Lots of times, usually with Link Park and most anime/game music.

sherlain

sherlain

Original Pain &...

umm that question maybe you know the answer
but ..yes sometimes ,it depends what kinda song if it is a linkin park song of course
I love linkin park and.....jiji

Silent death is near to you but u can't see it....
God loves us and he's gonna kill us now.

Yes i do sometimes, but there must some event that leave a trace in my life and there must a music that remember me this event or that I listen it when event happen.
Excuse me for my bad english :-P

animefairy

animefairy

Bored student

oh..sometimes it relates to my life! it depends on the lyrics mainly!

Thank you so much to soujiokita fro making my avy and sig! Mega thanks! *hugs*
Signature
Check out my userpage layout by Chichiri1907

yes.. not really referring to jpop or anime songs since im not japanese.. but chinese songs.. i relate to them sometimes. usually on the unahppy side though :(

Not really.. since my life is no where near that

outofphase

outofphase

Xenophile

Can't help it really. Sometimes a line will just jump out at you and you're like "hey, i've felt like that" or "i'm actually feeling a bit like that now". And then you start to wonder, if you look hard enough, will you find a song where the entire thing seems to be about your life? hmm....

Signature
www.outofphase.tk -Online Manga, Sketchbook Gallery, and how to Draw Tutorials

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.