Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 spirited away - Minitokyo

spirited away

Tagged under Spirited Away

page 1 of 1 20 total items

woah, hey guys, I'm forget about this anime, I want tell for all of you guys this anime is so great. I feel this anime teach us about some lesson. I think the lesson I get is love and brave. I know tha color not too good but the story is the best one. yeah

the best one, hahaha..., just it's story the best one , the graphic just the second one. but when i watch it i think the graphic support the story that's why i like it

OK, may be you're right because you just like ecchi anime huh.

Are we talking about the one by Hayao Miyazaki? I loved that anime, it was very thought provoking and original. It was also one of my first animes, so it kinda got me interested in anime and manga.

Spirited Away by Hayao Miyazaki....Hmmm, that sure brings back memories. I believe Hayao Miyazaki is such a huge talent, such an inspired human being. I've seen all of his movies at least 2 or 3 times! ^_^ My favorite ones are "Spirited Away", "Laputa Castle in the Sky", "Howl's Moving Castle", "Mononoke Hime" and "Nausicaa from the Valley of Wind". I always find his characters, his scenarios and Miyazaki's entire world soooo fascinating! It just gets to you no matter what, no matter who you are or how old. I hope he lives an amazingly beautiful long existence and that he keeps on enchanting us with his unique magic! ^_^

didnt he make an anime called porko rosso about an iltalian pilot that looks like a pig?

be pessimistic so that youll never be disapointed and will live a happy life.

Cornetvee

Cornetvee

~| LosT WiNgs |~

I love Spirited Away.. I really hope there'll be a follow up for it.. After all.. The ending looks very promising doesn't it? When they'll meet in the normal world...

Signature
~ If what letters tell are called stories, are unspoken words a dream? ~
Many tnx Milkysan for the wonderful siggy! ;)

Quote by HIDAYATwoah, hey guys, I'm forget about this anime, I want tell for all of you guys this anime is so great. I feel this anime teach us about some lesson. I think the lesson I get is love and brave. I know tha color not too good but the story is the best one. yeah

What happened to your opinion on Mononoke Hime? ;)

Ianervan

Ianervan

ToiletPriest

Quote by HIDAYATwoah, hey guys, I'm forget about this anime, I want tell for all of you guys this anime is so great. I feel this anime teach us about some lesson. I think the lesson I get is love and brave. I know tha color not too good but the story is the best one. yeah

Yeah... And the story was so good i've watched it over over over and over over and... over again.....

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

One of the most beautiful anime's I've ever seen! I love all of Miyazaki's work and Spirited Away is so far the best. The Mononoke, then Laputa, then Nausica. Kikki's weren't that amazing, but it was still sweet. How could I forget? Grave of the Fireflies were just so emotional. Beautful and sad. One of the best, not necessasarily my fav, but still one of the best.

I still need to see Howl's Moving Castle and My Neighbor Tortoro.

Life is a game played by gods who are bored and who fight over the rules.

Signature

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

quite true indeed, it is an anime that carries a very natural feel to it, with a moral value, very graphical and full of beauty when it comes to the presentation of the idea.
i like how they make it so fairytale like yet maintaining the beauty of anime in it and not leaning to the cartoon side, with great flesh out characters like the guy (what his name the guy with a mask and shadowy) was my fav, plus the adventure part is just plain render me breathless.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

The most important lesson that I get from this anime is LOVE will be your most powerful weapon to fight the evil

polarie

polarie

..my heart is crying out loud...

agree with all it's a wonderful anime.

i like the morals behind the story... which is very thought provoking...

Signature

proud member of Nippon-Foods | JapaneseLover | Chibi-Fest

Rukia86

hi there !!!!

i hope that they can make another spirited away movie , like a part 2 , where they and the spirits come back as humans and haku is human to.Thats my dream .

Rukia86

Rukia86

UchihaTaijiya

UchihaTaijiya

Touched.By.Dusk

Spirited Away is one of those movies that every time I watch it I feel the magic all over again. I'll never forget Haku or Chihiro, and some parts of this anime left me breathless. I really love it... and consider it one of the best. The art is also lovely in my opinion and the anime is very special to me because my sister got it for my birthday. ^^ And me and my best friend both love it to death. Hehe.

Signature Image

arkata

arkata

Arkata

Uchiha you're right, I completely agree with you. I didn't get it for my birthday, but, I tell you, before my birthday I had it at home... :)

Signature

Proud member of I-Luv-Guy-Wallies, Hispanime, Kenshin-Gumi

Never forget to give some tipp to your waiter, for his at your service but not your server...

hi

merged: 12-11-2006 ~ 06:14am
OXI love haku! XD

hello guys, did you still watch it? hmmm... in this vacation want to watch it again, cause this movie is really awesome

I love spirited away^^ Likelikelikelikelike! >_<

It's my favorite Miyazaki film thus far, even though I've only seen three.

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.