Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do u do when u are depress? - Minitokyo

What do u do when u are depress?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 34 total items

Rage

Rage

Sorrow Conclusion

when im depressed it usually shows through my gfx, or the songs i listen to....i usually drink a lot when i get depressed, dont really know whwy since it only makes it wrse.

My friends usually cheer me up depending on what the situation is. Mostly cheer me up by going toilet papering >_<.....thats always fun to do!!

and visa versa when there depressed >_<

Signature Image

Depression is never fun when you get one. I try to do anything to keep me preoccupied. Otherwise I'd be thinking just negative things which is a waste of energy.

Nightbat1707

Nightbat1707

Pilgrimage in the Dark

Watching anime,Clean up,Do something difference

Pilgrimage in the Dark 1707
Signature Image

cloud-strife

Girl Hunter

for me when i get depress... i do a lot of things.
I like to draw, some time lift weigh..., hit the sack..., see the moon and stars, depend of how I feel.
I can't do te same thing.

this is me...

I gonna hunt all the sexy girls.

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

hmm

hang out with friends :/

Signature

jocelyn08

jocelyn08

Honey & Clover

Listening songs, talk to friends or cry perhaps... :sweat:

Avatar credit goes to cryingstar~

Kordox

Kordox

loliphile

When I'm depressed, i watch anime!

ZA WARUDO!

griffin

griffin

Super Natty

Sometimes...just sometimes...you can stop being depressed just by changing your mind. "I am happy because I want to be". Sometimes you aren't happy just because it's impossible to be happy all the time. It's also not good for you to be happy all the time, as you would end up with some weird psycho outlook. Depression is a real but sometimes healthy thing (in moderation). When I am very depressed I ask myself why and then picture someone in the world that has a right to be depressed (because they are really starving to death or they are suffering a war and fighting for their very life) and my problems or boredom just can't match their horrible existance. One other thing I do is look very closely at my hand or a picture of a very attractive woman (as I'm a guy) or I peel an orange very slowly and notice every thing that is happening. Quite often at the end of that I'm just full of the wonder of life. Concentrating on anything other than yourself is a way out (It's also the formular for growing up)

andanother

andanother

caged bird

i take my medicine...

NiN

ive revently been depresed, so i talked to a best friend bout the problem and she made me feel better.
i also try to forget it, and try to make the situation a positive.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 34 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.