Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 fresh[wo]man to the site ;) - Minitokyo

fresh[wo]man to the site ;)

page 1 of 1 4 total items

hi!

my name is vivian.. chinese-cantonese background. i was born in hk, immigrated to canada since i was 2 years old. Even though i came here at an early age, i am still fairly fluent in cantonese ( the reading and writing aspect isn't so good though).
My interests include listening to chinese music (and some kpop, jpop and epop), watching movies (chinese and english), surfing the internet, watching anime and watching chinese series.
Currently im watching bleach, air movie and initial d-4th stage.. love bleach the most =D
also i just watched get backers.. really love it! ban is extremely cool! only if i knew someone in real life like him.. ginji is funny...but kinda on the dumb side... haha

by the way, im in my first year in university, studying commerce.

hope to have a fun time at the site..and so far i love all those wallpapers (bleach ones). many talented people! :D

Hi. Welcome on Mt. I hope you'll enjoy being here.

No shoujo that you like ?
Ah well, ginji is the blond one, isn't it ? I really like him when he's with Dr Jackall.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

angelus001

angelus001

gravity of love

Hi! :)

Welcome to MKT...

Enjoyit and really funny Ginji...

:P

Welcome!
I hope you'll be enjoying Mt!

:D

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.