Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Dragon ball Z live action movie - Minitokyo

Dragon ball Z live action movie

Tagged under

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 24 total items

Danworth

Danworth

.:Talk slowly, think quickly:.

I was wondering i heard about a live action DBZ movie and was wondering if i am the only one here who knows about it. Also could someone give me links to it about whos in it and when its coming out.

One last thing what do you make of it do you think it will be good and what do you think it will be about Cell, andriods or what?

Signature
Thanks to Sumomo- for the wonderful Sig and Spystreak for the wonderful avy
"Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction."

Danworth

Danworth

.:Talk slowly, think quickly:.

I heard about it about 2 months ago then it just went away and i dont know if they canceled it or what.

Signature
Thanks to Sumomo- for the wonderful Sig and Spystreak for the wonderful avy
"Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction."

Yaya-chan

Yaya-chan

Placebo :3

yeah, I heard it was going to be adapted for 20th Century Fox...but Goku's hair is going to look strange, I think O.o

Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back.

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

updated anime category ID. please remember to put new threads in the correct categories to help sort the forums.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

DBZ, was pretty good to me, but a live action. God that would be so cheesey. I guess they will use computers to get the hair to look like the goku? Some things arent meant to be live action. *Sighs*

Signature

mitchell

mitchell

Dragonfly789

check the dbz Oficcial website....it clearly states that there is no movie being made....

Signature

Anime Currently Watching:- Haruhi Suzumiya - Dragonball Z - Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Games Currently Playing:- Final Fantasy IX/XIII - Star Ocean The Last Hope - Oblivion GOTY

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

I also heard about it, during the same conversation about Eva and Battle Angal Alita's live action.

Suppose they downscale the "comic"-styles like they did in FFVII AC? Cloud's hair were a LOT more spikier in the game than in the movie. Don't know about the special attacks though. As long as the hand-to-hand fighting are concincing.

Life is a game played by gods who are bored and who fight over the rules.

Signature

*blinks*

well i hope they don't make it...

haha..cause i heard they were thinking of making Brandon Frasier(guy from george of the jungle)

dragonball is just one of those anime/mangas that needs to stay in that form..unless they make a movie out of computer generated characters..like in the final fantasy movie

i heard jet li was gonna be in it lol and jackie chan also

well put it this way..they shouldn't use live actors..it's just my opinion..the best thing is..

is to make all the dbz characters computer generated...

have any of you seen the introduction to budokai tenkaichi...that's what im talking about..

live action wouldn't look good for db ..it's just impossible to pull off

RatKiller

RatKiller

Free Riot

I"ve heard that Live Action will come out nearly in 2007. And I saw the list of actors. Bill Goldberg as Nappa really makes to think that this one will be worth watching =)

Konna mon ka!
Yaru ki nee no ka?

I've head abt it also.. I am counting on producers, please don't sfuktap this one...

What... I could have swore their already been DBZ movie. It in Chinese . I saw it long time ago. I guess there going to be a new DBZ coming out. The one I saw is not bad. I don't remember the story correctly. I do remeber I have seen it. Yes, it is DBZ live action movie. The main character is Goku. I am not lying. Everything about the movie is exactly like on the anime series. The character, weapon, so much more. The only different is storyline. I used to have copy of it until our house got burn down.

Signature
Come and check out my group Neither-world for half-breed. or Gintama For yaoi stuff go to my Yaoi Channel Blog.

lol i wonder how will they pull it off if they remake it. Cause they did have one a long time ago. It was cheesy lol.

RengekiShin

RengekiShin

-LoneRedWolf-

This news was released 3 years ago, at least in my country. There would be 4 live-action movies, dates to be announced, estimated to be around 2008. Executive produced is Akira Toriyama himself of course. There seemed to be a problem with the cast a while back, which is what I heard why the movie production has slowed down. Well, just search on Google, you'll find out a lot more. And there is NO live-action Dragon Ball movie before this.

Signature

Shady14

Shady14

[paranoia.shady]

Quote by kayo04What... I could have swore their already been DBZ movie. It in Chinese . I saw it long time ago. I guess there going to be a new DBZ coming out. The one I saw is not bad. I don't remember the story correctly. I do remeber I have seen it. Yes, it is DBZ live action movie. The main character is Goku. I am not lying. Everything about the movie is exactly like on the anime series. The character, weapon, so much more. The only different is storyline. I used to have copy of it until our house got burn down.

lol your house got burned down - that's what they all say.

i heard that jackie chan was going to be in it, too - and that he was going to be GOKU! omfgwtfbbq? he's got the moves, just not the hair or the face for the job.

i think DBZ would be better animated, not live action

angelicdemonIII

angelicdemonIII

Dark and Light

well what kayo-san said is correct there was a DBZ live action movie made. I was about 10 to 8 years ago ( I think ) well anyways I never saw that I would like to thought so I can have a good laugh. and about the "new live action DBZ movie" don't count on ever seening it. yeah they had the acters but not the money and the support so they canceled it. well in my opinion DBZ is long dead and just needs to be left alone.

Signature Image

yes it is true on youtube look up dragonballz live action movie its a teaser leaked out and it says the movie wont be out until 2011

there is a live action dragon ball movie made in 1989. not dbz. only db. and its in mandarin. its called Xin qi long zhu, or Dragon Ball: The Magic Begins. its based on a animated db movie (in jap of course) Doragon bôru: Shenron no densetsu (Dragon Ball: The Legend of Shenron) which was made in 1986. but accoding to the reviews, the dubbed version of the live action is pretty crappy. the only place i found the live action online (if u are not planning to buy the dvd or vhs - good luck finding them) is in google videos. i could not find it in youtube.

more information about the db live action can be found through this link. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0122050/

In case you all didn't know. The Project was revived & it'll hit theaters sometime 2009

GenAJ-SD1

GenAJ-SD1

The flame that ignites passion

spring of 2009! go to wikipedia!
they better do a very very very very very very very very very very good job on it too.. or there will be a lot of very angry/irate/mad fans including me

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

We have plenty of threads on this movie already, please try to use existing threads whenever possible.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 24 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.