Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Missing Realities - Minitokyo

Missing Realities

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Makhan

Makhan

Eccentric Angel

:D

Made a new userpage based on my newest wallie (CHECK IT OUT, IT HAS A DERNIERCRI STAMP OF APPROVAL XD~), and so... it's cool. My fourth userpage (if you don't count the horrible help that I gave my brother on his second one XD), and so...

This is my first userpage that doesn't have completely transparent boxes. I'm using semi-transparent ones on my own page, as well as a different font that doesn't mesh with the userpage too well, so I'll probably going back to default font soon, since that's what the page was made for.

Er... that's pretty much it. So just check out my nu userpage! (@ http://makhan.minitokyo.net/ , silly!)

Signature
New Wallpapers: Monochrome Etude
Und wenn du lange in einen Abgrund blickst, blickt der Abgrund auch in dich hinein.

ocelotisun

ocelotisun

SpiritedAway

Nice userpage design... I really like the way you used the type in the header... :) The only thing that bothers me a little is the fact that there are two nav buttons that you can't really read because of the black background... But it's no biggie... Great job ... BTW, wonderful work on the wallpaper ;)

Makhan

Makhan

Eccentric Angel

Yeah, I noticed that when I tried it out... I may try a different link color, or maybe I'll restore the white section... ^^; Anyway, thanks very much for the compliments ^^

Signature
New Wallpapers: Monochrome Etude
Und wenn du lange in einen Abgrund blickst, blickt der Abgrund auch in dich hinein.

MistressPookyChan

MistressPookyChan

I bwee, therefore I am.

It's very nice! My only suggestion would be to make the foreground character a bit lighter.

Signature Image
-----| feeling : blah. | UserPage V1 : RO Succubus in pink | Latest Creation (BLEACH) |-----
Groups: Oldsters (a) - Nippon Foods (a) - Widescreen-Wallers (a) - Japanese (m)

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Userpage Customization | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.