Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Weirdest looking band with weirdest songs - Minitokyo

Weirdest looking band with weirdest songs

page 1 of 1 11 total items

OK, so people, what's the weirdest looking band u've ever seen that sings weirdest songs u've ever heard?

The weirdest band I saw was Buck Tick. They are a Japanese group that sing the opening song of Trinity Blood and their music was even weirder than how they looked. At first I thought they sang weird songs because it's the music for Trinity Blood which the most weirdest anime u'll ever see. Later, my friend got other music from Buck Tick and they were even weirder than the music from Trinity Blood.

So know any weird band?

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

MistressPookyChan

MistressPookyChan

I bwee, therefore I am.

I love buck tick! Great stuff. :)

The weirdest band of all time has to be the 80's pop group Devo. They played "Whip it".

Signature Image
-----| feeling : blah. | UserPage V1 : RO Succubus in pink | Latest Creation (BLEACH) |-----
Groups: Oldsters (a) - Nippon Foods (a) - Widescreen-Wallers (a) - Japanese (m)

Quote by MistressPookyChanI love buck tick! Great stuff. :)

The weirdest band of all time has to be the 80's pop group Devo. They played "Whip it".

I'm glad someone else likes Buck Tick. Even though I think they are weird, I like weird music. Their music are good, just weird. Never heard of Devo though. I wasn't born in the 80s or before.

I watched a couple of PVs and heard some songs of Buck Tick; they look quite weird to me too but they are good.
Also, old times Dir en Grey had quite a particular look, and some interesting songs.
And Psycho le Cemu, weirdest of the weird.

SekiRyuu

airsoft addict

the weirdest looking band has got to be slipknot. . . whats with that one guy's spikey head?!

Signature
	Imagehttp://chatairsoft.com/images/zoom/TIYCVS/MP5Jsig.jpg[/sigimg]

Sallyf322

Sallyf322

*_Amateur Guitarist_*

I think a LOT of bands are "weird." Especially the American bands these days---the rock and emo ones are especially "weird" XD Gotta appreciate their individuality though, dontcha think?

"If everyone cared and nobody cried, if everyone loved and nobody lied, if everyone shared and swallowed their pride, then we'd see the day...when nobody died. I'm singing amen I, amen I, I'm alive." - Nickelback: "If Everyone Cared."

If only, if only, the world were like this. If only, if only, it only existed.

SekiRyuu

airsoft addict

what the hell is emo anyway?

Signature
	Imagehttp://chatairsoft.com/images/zoom/TIYCVS/MP5Jsig.jpg[/sigimg]

spybreak

spybreak

::.or something like that::.

Nah... emo is far from original, in the sense that everything emo is now cliche.

If you truly want an original sound & look, check out Shpongle :o

Signature
^Courtesy of soujiokita! oh uh, hey...are you sure you don't need an eye doctor? ^_~

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

Maybe I'm just older than dirty, but what about Gwar for classly bizarre. BTW I have to say that regardless of their looks (which are a bit off per se), both Slipknot and Buck Tick produce great music that isn't at all "wierd" in my opinion. (my opinion just being mine and therefore subject to whatever inherent wierdnesses I myself am subject to).

Explaining: Emo is short for Emotional and it is wussy crappy whiny music unless the producer is extraordinarily skilled.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

Hey just found a place where I listen to a very weird music. I just loved the music. Very weird and amazing music. If you want to hear it, you have to watch a video of Trinity Blood too. The video is made by our very own MT member Triple G. The group is called Nightwish (I think) and the song is called Gothic Santuary. To see the video come to http://www.zippyvideos.com/5219088991914326/trinity/

Zero-Ultimate

Zero-Ultimate

Strike Freedom

the weirdest band is the orange range.
they did the first OP of bleach and thought it was pretty cool but then i saw the video clip and it changed my whole image of the song.

Sit upon the frozen heavens
DAI GUREN HYOURINMARU
Signature Image

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.