Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 WHAT IS YOUR OPINOIN ABOUT THIS GTO ? - Minitokyo

WHAT IS YOUR OPINOIN ABOUT THIS GTO ?

Tagged under Great Teacher Onizuka

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 23 total items

is kind d funny whatching this Great Teacher Onizuka (GTO) ! wonder is there this type of teacher around ! if there is i am sure no parent will allow their child 2 b teach by him ! hehehe ....

its just to bad theres only 43 episods... and there exists that kind of teachers :D

llxcharlenexll

llxcharlenexll

Love Me For Me

dude that show rocks x3

great anime, nice way of winning back trusts.. :3

GTO is awesome, i watched the anime, the real life tv, read the manga, even the ones when he was in high school and middle school.

Good anime :D

GTO is really fun. I do recommend the real-life drama over the anime, though, as the drama is much more touching, in my opinion. It also has a better ending (the Movie).

Great series overall. :)

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Quote by EcchanGTO is really fun. I do recommend the real-life drama over the anime, though, as the drama is much more touching, in my opinion. It also has a better ending (the Movie).

Great series overall. :)

i have yet to actually watch the anime in its entirety, ^_^' but i definitely agree with Ecchan about the drama series. it is my all time favorite show (including american shows and whatnot). i laughed, i cried, and i 'shot' daggers at characters i didn't like... (tho it kinda went downhill after the series... the special wasn't that great, and the movie was pretty bad) comparing the (manga) onizuka and the drama actor... the drama onizuka seems more believable as a teacher/person in general.

if you like GTO, you may find this group to your liking! +GTO fans+

<_< >_> *runs away*

Signature Image

Noir666

Noir666

Headbanger Extrodinaire

ONe of my all TIME fave series. If you haven't seen it... forget how bad the animation is (we know it's bad)... the series RULES! Go watch it!

Bleach filler > Naruto filler

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

consider he is my idol during my gangster years, i must say he is bloody good teach, he teaches not books, but life, not written not recorded, he teaches you the wrong things that are right.
defend the will of your own, just because they tell you it is wrong, doesn't mean they are absolute, live your life!
YOU ARE THE WAY!
that is what i learned during my gangster years. and I will continue to treasure those lessons that i learned deeply from both the manga and the anime. It is meaningful and true.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

uriziel

uriziel

it is a road to hell

Quote by Znamon its just to bad theres only 43 episods... and there exists that kind of teachers :D

you have right only 43 episodes to bad
GTO> its great and funny anime even my sister likes it [miricle]

Signature

beethoven

beethoven

darkness

not bad and yea actuly there are a lotof teachers like that even thought most of them are female a big group of them are being sued and fired all around the us because the parents findn out the kid's getting A's because he got his teacher pregnate andstff like that

Only in the dark of your soul can you reveal the light of your heart" Stephen Penton
Signature

the characters grow on ya.characterization plus the plots,they mixed it in a blender pretty good.i see animes with good characterization but sucky ass plots,or vice versa.i don't know what else to say...uhm,i thought the movie was okay.it reminded me of disney movies somehow.i think it was that one part the car actually jumped above the barricades.the dubbing was shitty.but i had no problem with subtitles so i ain't deducting points for that one.i haven't seen the live-drama series yet,but it looks promising.

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

Moe's Hunter :D

the art isn't good enough...but the stories is so great.. and the comedy is so funny !
the manga has a further storyplot....but...its rated 17+ i think...
you need to watch this one !

Signature
Nya~~ pretty thx to PAche for this sig :P
lolz....i got the Haruhism Fever T_T

ShrinkNerv4Eva

ShrinkNerv4Eva

Wanna-be Anime Junkie

I'm not sure about the anime, all I know about that is that the ending song's cool. The manga is awesome though. One of the best ones I've read.

its cool, but i like the manga more

just finsihed watching ep 43, and i have felt this ending deprived since the love hina anime, mmm im gona get the manga now, and where can i find the live action + drama + movie?

aiya.

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

i've ony seen the anime, it was awesome though i feel they should have made it a little longer plus it did not show what happened to the other characters

Signature

Quote by rexyionwonder is there this type of teacher around ! if there is i am sure no parent will allow their child 2 b teach by him ! hehehe ....

Certainly not, esp. once they know he will put their daughter in the same bedroom with boys. :D

uychua

uychua

give crap-get crap

this is the greatest anime i've watch so far, onizuka's role is so cool, he manage to turn every humiliating event into a funny and educative

smile. :D :D

The anime was well drawn but I liked the manga much much more because of it's story...sadly, it didn't end that well.

SoultakerJustice

SoultakerJustice

Hero for the Future

It's cool, I liked it alot. When I get the chance, I might pick up the manga.

merged: 12-09-2005 ~ 12:12pm
It's cool, I liked it alot. When I get the chance, I might pick up the manga.

he is the greatest teacher the world will ever see!

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

There's absolutely no need to bump 3 year old threads.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.