Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 where is pose of your Start bar? for Windows user. - Minitokyo

where is pose of your Start bar? for Windows user.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

MizuhofanFFX2

MizuhofanFFX2

Mizuho Kazami's fan - FFX2 fan

ehe! like tittle said, my fav pose is put it at top of monitor. at that pose all most wall not have any problem, not like put it at bottom it allway hide some part of wall.

you will say, some thing like, put it at bottom make easy to move to All program (in X.P)
well, i don't think so. we not use all program we install to us pc, well me like that. all most program i use, i use command "Pin to Start menu" event game program. that the quick way to access to fav program.

anyway i saw some wal was made for both pose top and bottom of Start bar. that means they was take a space at top and bottom of wall to use put there Start menu the and not hide any image-part of that wall. but not all wall was made like that way.

i like put some thing like sky/land at top/bottom, just in case.

how about you, i means your pose of Start bar on desktop.

KuchikixRukia

KuchikixRukia

Death God Rukia

oh wow i never knew there was sucha thing...
actually i think i did but i never actually do it..
i just keep it in it's normal look..

I keep it at the bottom; I'm too used to it being there.

Signature Image

Jim3535

Jim3535

Shinigami

I put the taskbar at the top of the screen since it's closer to the information you need to see often. All of the window titles, menus, buttons, and the top of any document are near the top of the screen. That means you don't need to go as far to see all the information you use constantly. It helps with eye strain efficiency, especially if you multi-task a lot.

Signature Image

yamazaki

yamazaki

what the ??

i put my taskbar on the top. been there since 2 years ago lol :p

Signature

signature by: k1ru ^_~ thanks alot girl
thanks to k1ru for the signature ^_~

Bottom here too. heh

I like it on the bottom, just because I am use to having it there. Does anyone keep it on the sides? I know a few people that keep it there, but I think it looks kinda strange.

I've got my start button to the left side of the screen along with the System Tray.

And the bottom I've got the taskbar and clock :P

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.