Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 incoming newbie =^_^= - Minitokyo

incoming newbie =^_^=

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 29 total items

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

Please redirect this welcome to newer members who should be receiving it.

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

TrigunPreacherGirl

TrigunPreacherGirl

Alchemic Heartbeat

Greetings, O denizen of neko-land! It's nice to meet you, as well. (Thanks for the Japanese greeting, you gave me a chance to brush up on my otaku Japanese. ^.^; ) Good luck, and I wish you the best of times here!

*Insert random inspirational message here, please!*
Disregarding reality, one fact at a time! I have every reason to be grateful, yet none to be happy.
http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10881-6075621.html#

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

Konnichiwa annakee-san, watashiwa gel-chan. Hajimemashite. Dozo yoroshku onegaishimasu...

Hello! :D

Signature
"My last sig quote was rather plain so I changed it to something cool like this."
Wings-Lovers Administrator, Doujinshi-Support-Club Contestant & The-Ultimate-Coordinator Moderator

Hello. ^^ I am also a newbie. But welcome anyway.

he-he... thanks you 'miina-san' (everybody) i'm no longer a 'newbie', because i'm a member since 29wk ^^'
I appreciate the welcome a lot and invite you to see my work. if you have given yourself the work of responding this thread, it's not a lot more time that you will lose if you make it XD ( hope you don't consider it in that way later)
matao aimaasho (see later). take care, everybody!

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 29 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.