Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 GIVE ME YOUR THOUGHTS ON YOU'RE UNDER ARREST ! - Minitokyo

GIVE ME YOUR THOUGHTS ON YOU'RE UNDER ARREST !

Tagged under You're Under Arrest

page 1 of 1 9 total items

I have watch a few eppisode 4 U R Under Arrest ! It is a anime about a group of police traffic ! U know rite what is d job 4 a police traffic ! it is applied into this anime ! Trying 2 explaine 2 youngster now a days about road safety ! Why don't just let them watch a anime on U R Under Arrest ! hehehe ...

kagirinai

kagirinai

Lacus addict~!! XD

I watched You're Under Arrest 2 (I didn't really watch You're Under Arrest [1] though) and I think the story can be pretty boring sometimes...I don't know, I just think that almost everything was very repetitive and predictable...Miyuki and Aoi are cute though XD

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

I've been through up to ep26, 1st season and I personally think it's very good. In fact, 1 of my favorite love story that is out of the odinary...I guess that master of babes Kousuke Fujishima and the love story pro Ouji made yet another amazing one after Oh! My Goddess...
We rarely hear any love story in police department in anime shows...hehehe

soap opera in the police force.

The YUA series is one of my all-time favorites -- which is pretty much a given at this point if Kousuke Fujishima is involved -- and that much moreso when he's actually the creator of the thing.

It's a little less serious than some of the other material out there, and has a unique subject matter all-together what with following the [comedic] lives of two adept female patrol officers so for me that's a welcome change of pace, at times, from some of the heavier anime series' out there. With two great protagonists in Miyuki and Natsumi, and an interesting supporting cast (not forgetting the excellent voice talent) throughout their adventures, this one's definitely a keeper.

That said, the box-sets tend to be on the expensive side if you're looking to track them down.

Elyvania

Elyvania

The hope of a dreamer

Well this one it's a good serie, I watched a looot of episodes and my favorite ones are those in wich Natsumi fell in love with Shouji Tokairim (I think that that was his name)... the kiss in the airport it's the best kiss I had ever seen in anime >:). This anime it's good, it has some funny episodes (the Halloween episode was a laugh), some spicy scenes and some sad moments, in the end it leaves a good impresion ^^.

"... It's clear to me now that I have been moving toward you and you toward me for a long time. Though neither of us was aware of the other before we met, there was a kind of mindless certainty humming blithely along beneath our ignorance that ensured we could come together. Like two solitary birds flying the great prairies by celestial reckoning, all of these years and lifetimes we have been moving toward one another..."

Robert James Waller (The bridges of Madison county).

Zeliard

Zeliard

I confess! I'm an otaku!!

From the creator of Ah! My Goddess!, I think it's quite a disappointment.

Signature

Personally I liked you're under arrest. Although long winded at times, and some episodes didnt really go anywhere, it certainly had good story lines in several places. It was fresh compaired to so many cookie cutter anime types out there. Namly Big robots that only children can pilot, or harem type anime, or magical girl. For something compleetly different, yet still good to watch, its a good steady paced anime with quite a few suspenceful action scenes and wonderful comedy. Like the episode where one of our girl's gets her drivers licence. I couldnt help but smile :D

Granted it is long, and sometimes boring, it is still worth watching.

I love You're Under Arrest! It's got love, drama comedy, and plenty of (car) action. I wanted to become a police woman after watching this anime. You anime lovers out there should check out this series.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.