Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 being charged again for same download - Minitokyo

being charged again for same download

page 1 of 1 11 total items

I was downloading some wallpaper and scan and i noticed they didn't download to my computer the right way. so i went back and download the same pictures and downloaded them the right way, i was charged again! why?

PhoenixNox

PhoenixNox

Psychotic Ender

cuz thats the way mt is fool. u also get charged for downloading ur own stuff if you wanna see how it looks.

r e v o l u t i o n | c o n v o l u t i o n | e x s p e c t a t i o n | d e s p e r a t i o n
Signature
Halo-2|TheGrungeFamily|doujin-arena|doujinshi-support-club|death-note|TheBattleRoom

yuki456

yuki456

"Idiots die hard..." Kouga

What the heck? is MT actually charging?! O___o When did this happen?....i guess its not such a bad thing cuz of all the bandwith, but i never though i'd happen!

Signature
Special thanks to May for such a beautyfull signature
and for being so kind an patient w/ me!!!
Arigato!!!! ^___~

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

that is the way of the world, and the world of MT is that everytime you DL something, you get charged, this issue has been discussed before, please search before creating new threads.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

Well, you still use the bandwith even if it's your own pics or it's the second time you try.

It can be quite annoying but we must accept it...

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

Dream24

Dream24

~*Eternal Dream*~

Well at least we get free download credits without using our own credits.

I just noticed the free download credit. When did that kick in? Not that I'm arguing. :)

On the download if you download it second time because the first didn't work out yup, you'll be dinged for it. Not fun but if you have enough credit then it should not be an issue.

My server tends to crash whenever I download pictures, which means I have to re-download them. It's really not fair.

But what more can you expect from this place?

Quote by ArinamiMy server tends to crash whenever I download pictures, which means I have to re-download them. It's really not fair.

But what more can you expect from this place?

Well, if you don't like it then you can leave MT. Is MT the reason your system crash? I have had no problem with my system whenever I download scan or wallpaper.

No one here is paying money to help run MT. You are essentially getting free service. All MT is asking is modest thing. You participate in forums or contribute nice scans or wallpaper.

Your last sentence is an insult to this otherwise great site.

Sallyf322

Sallyf322

*_Amateur Guitarist_*

Yes...free download quota...but either way, I hate getting charged for something that doesn't even show up (as in a white box with a red x). It's only exclusive for some pics I've found and attempted to download over and over again...some specific Trinity Blood scans >_< Oh well...just gotta remember those don't download for me.

"If everyone cared and nobody cried, if everyone loved and nobody lied, if everyone shared and swallowed their pride, then we'd see the day...when nobody died. I'm singing amen I, amen I, I'm alive." - Nickelback: "If Everyone Cared."

If only, if only, the world were like this. If only, if only, it only existed.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.