Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How Was Your Thanks Giving? - Minitokyo

How Was Your Thanks Giving?

page 1 of 1 9 total items

llxcharlenexll

llxcharlenexll

Love Me For Me

mine was crappy..i still had to go school and get alot of homework T_T just like the same old same..how was your thanks giving? anything special?

BlkLotus

BlkLotus

bara tsukiyo

good but i ate way too much

I haven't done my Thnksgiving yet. I did get off work though. :) I'll come back later and tell you how it went. :P

llxcharlenexll

llxcharlenexll

Love Me For Me

Quote by BlkLotusgood but i ate way too much

lol thats what ur suppose to do lol

merged: 11-24-2005 ~ 11:31pm

Quote by seishinI haven't done my Thnksgiving yet. I did get off work though. :) I'll come back later and tell you how it went. :P

hehe sure i'll be waiting ^^

spider-x

spider-x

legendary rave master

hmm im not gowing to say just becuz it was stupit we did nothing just i got to be by my self like i like it lol i was sleppping for a good 11 or 12 hrs lol and my day begin's bad every day lol

Signature
im the one and only rave master

erebusnight

::Kickass Imposter!:: <(^.~)>

i doubt my familys gonna do anything special. were past that whole "lets celebrate cause its a holiday thing." we dont even celebrate christmas, aside from the giving of money (instead of presents).

Someday we'll know
Why Samson loved Delilah
One day I'll go
Dancing on the moon.

Hey! I'm back. :) Thanksgiving was fun. I got to my grandma's house at about time to eat so I didn't have to help cook. I did have to help clean up afterwards though. After that we sat and looked at pictures the rest of the time. All in all it was pretty fun. :)

Oh, and I got to see mt grandma's new swans. They are so pretty. I can't wait until they have little baby swans. How cute would that be! :D

llxcharlenexll

llxcharlenexll

Love Me For Me

Quote by seishinHey! I'm back. :) Thanksgiving was fun. I got to my grandma's house at about time to eat so I didn't have to help cook. I did have to help clean up afterwards though. After that we sat and looked at pictures the rest of the time. All in all it was pretty fun. :)

Oh, and I got to see mt grandma's new swans. They are so pretty. I can't wait until they have little baby swans. How cute would that be! :D

welcome back darn it sound like u have lots of fun im envy pffft >.< anyway glad that u had fun ^^

I ate a lot... and then I went to sleep for an hour because of my full stomach.. and then I got up and ate again. :D

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.