Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Waiting for your come (new wallie) - Minitokyo

Waiting for your come (new wallie)

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

naomi-akiyama

naomi-akiyama

Love Is a Miracle

well, Here is a new wallie from me ^^U
hope you like it
Waiting for You

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

okies I'll write whatever comes to me :)

* extraction needs work- it looks like you used the magic wand... there are jagged lines in the hair coming from where it's tied up, and also close to the tree... so you'll need to fix that.

* scan quality- it's a bit blurry ... it would be good if you fixed that. Probably making it a little smaller might help... I don't know if any blending modes can fix it.
She's a bit big for the tree too... so the tree should be much taller, or she should be a bit shorter ;)

* The wings have a strange colour. I wouldn't make them greyish... I'd use a colour chosen from the scan :)

* I think the girl should be in front of the tree... the tree cuts through her and that's a bit annoying. They shouldn't be transparent either ;) Keep them at 100% opacity

* The text should be centre aligned... like first line and then second line under it centred... it's misaligned... and hehe... sorry to tell you this, the title doesn't make much sense... I think you mean "waiting for you to come" ;)

* The stars can be varied in brightness :)

Overall the composition is very good and the sky is very well done :) A few mistakes here and there, but nevertheless still nice :) Keep it up ^_^V

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Oh well..few points then...
- same as what misa said, extraction problem... try using pen tool or the poly lasso tool for extracting, magic wand is a big no no >_>
- the scan is very blurry IMO, you really need to look for higher quality scan or try cleaning it (you can vector it too if you want :D)
- erm, am assuming you use brush for the moon >.< , I think you should try matching it with the rest of the wall, maybe you should try to blur it a bit, cos now it looks way too clear and clean ^^"
- well, the wings are weird... not only the color as misa had mentioned, but I wouldn't really recommend you putting wings there... IMO, people in yukata having wings are... weird >_< maybe you would wanna take them out? Cos I think they also do not have that much significance in the wall >_> she is not flying or anything so I assume it is safe to remove them :D
- there are some grains in the wall, are you trying to make stars? Kinda look like you use the noise filter to make those... maybe you should use the eraser and dodge tool to help vary them in terms of pattern, and try enlarge some portion so that they will vary in sizes :D
- Ummm, positioning wise, I think the girl should be in front of the tree, there is no reason why she should be behind it XD
- concept wise, it is quite okay :) but you need to fix lotsa stuff here and there to get the effect that you wanted :D

Oh, and the font is way too big I think.... try to use other font maybe? And make it smaller XP

Hope that helps ;)

Signature

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.