Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Final Fantasy Fans... 1st year! - Minitokyo

Final Fantasy Fans... 1st year!

Group announcement by FinalFantasyFans

page 1 of 1 17 total items

hikarujm

hikarujm

FFVII's Fan

Hello everyone, how are you doing?

Well, as all of you know we have been waiting for MT3 to become stable and to get a glance of the new group functions.

I think that MT3 is stable enough rigth now and that it's time to get it back to what it was. So, I think it would be nice if we all have something like a brainstorm to decide what we'll have in the group... I mean, events, discussions and all the stuff we can came up with XD

Btw, did you notice that FF Fans is now more than one year old now? besides, we need a new image for the group, so, why don't we made a contest to choose the new wellcome banner of the group and to celebrate the 1st FFFans aniversary?

We can use the group gallery feature for the contest, so the ones who want to enter the contest please submit your works to the MT gallery and then post a comment with the gallery entry URL so we can add it to the group gallery ;)
Any wallpaper size will be fine for the group wellcome banner, as we canl resize the winning one properly ^^

The contest will end on december 9/2005, so please, the ones who want to participate , submit your works ASAP.

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

It's really great to have you back people :) and I hope lots of FF fans will participate in this interesting contest!
wish you all luck!

*~* It's Not Who I Am Underneath, But What I Do That Defines Me *~*
Signature Image
Check My Gallery

ic...maybe ill submit one if im not busy with school

life is but a dream...
my soul belongs to meli-chan

UmazakiFury

UmazakiFury

Activating Ninjutsu

Hey I'm a ff fan! I think I will participate!

Destroy or be Destroy!
'Signature Image'

daisukeniwa05

daisukeniwa05

Self-taught artist

hey there. i'm a fan. wii. but can we also have doujinshi drawings in the contest too. cuz i have no clue how to make wallies. but i can make a real mean drawing. (won first place for Group Air contest) ^^

Oh i'll try making one in time, even though i'm real busy. I'll try my hardest and bestest and make all the man of FF look hot<33 hehe...

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

gilesaquil

gilesaquil

honora medicum

Cool! Happy (belated) anniv to FFFans! ^^
I think the banner contest's a good idea! Though I'm gonna just be...uh, spectating (haha...). ^^
Lots of luck to all the participants! ^^

hikarujm

hikarujm

FFVII's Fan

Quote by daisukeniwa05hey there. i'm a fan. wii. but can we also have doujinshi drawings in the contest too. cuz i have no clue how to make wallies. but i can make a real mean drawing. (won first place for Group Air contest) ^^

I would love to get a glance at your drawing skills... please do it!

pegassuss

pegassuss

peggie

Great ^_^ hope people will participate! :D it's a great idea ^^ oh! when is the deadline? I don't make wallpapers :x are doujinshis allow? I may draw something if I find the time :)

Signature
Proud member of: .::[Japanese] ::[Final Fantasy Fans]::.
Proud admistrator of: .::[Doujinshi-support-club]::. Do you like doujinshi? Then join us!
Do you like doujinshi? Then you may want to visit my gallery! ~~ *My latest submissions* : Farewell and Portrait

Wooo, it's been somewhile now. It's time to revive FF! Lol. So we're having a banner contest? That's pretty interesting. Anyone can enter or something hikaru? And we have no judge? Then count me in! Lets get busy with FF walling, har har har!

Signature Image

All blackheads in Mashima Hiro's mangas are my boyfriends. Owh yes they are.

OtakuDrewrbb

OtakuDrewrbb

Great Teacher Largo - MegaTokyo

Lol ill try my crappy skills at drawing and wallpapers lol i might inlist the help of a school mate that ok?

and HAPPY anni ^_^ lol sorry i am tired and just off work X_x lol needs rest chao

You are all going to fight the Zombies, you can take my mind but not my spirt. Mosh Mosh Revolution!!!

i wish i can do it T_T i have my end term test right now. and it will decide about my step to uni. T_T so i don't think i could make something (well... i can't make that sth good anyway... but wanna do sth...) anyway.. i'll post my comment.

happy anny! ^_^ hopw many ppl join this group and lupv ff more and more. long live ff group! long live ff! long live squaresoft!

kk-chan

kk-chan

kk-chan ^-^

Happy anniversary! One year already? So quick. The idea of the contest is great~~but I don't know if I'll have the time to make one...really wanna participate.

Signature
~Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold~

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

ahh...nice idea! wish i could participate but i'm not good at making all those gorgeous graphics :(

AngelXXX

AngelXXX

Yaoi Lover

What a cool idea... I would like to participate but i am not that good in making wallpapers. I am still learning.

I'm Back!!

NegativeBahamut

NegativeBahamut

The Grim Angel

Finally! Its like Ive been waiting forever for the groups to go back the way they where! Hope to see what the participants will submit, happy one year anniversary and good luck to all!

Signature Image

It is my duty to pass judgement... the will of the gods is absolute." -Ledah

Hehehehe.. MT3 is still a bit new for me XD and everyone i think XD..

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.