Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I heard Triguns gonna have a movie to it?! - Minitokyo

I heard Triguns gonna have a movie to it?!

Tagged under Trigun

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 28 total items

well if Trigun becomes animated it would be nice to see it as the same animation but i doubt it now that animation is more better as the years go by and its true that it took them awhile to make the movie for it after the anime just got the boxset thing out and all but lets just hope its not a live action one ^^; (picture a non anime Vash w/ his spikey blonde/yellow hair) god thats a heck of alot of gel

merged: 04-24-2006 ~ 01:21am
Phoenix: i havent read the manga but i heard it was better but when ya think about it the manga didnt come out till the anime was finished ^^

i'm sry this has nothing 2 do wit trigun but how do u close threads

TrigunPreacherGirl

TrigunPreacherGirl

Alchemic Heartbeat

Quote by rasengan460i'm sry this has nothing 2 do wit trigun but how do u close threads

Try requesting it from one of our moderators, maybe? ^_^' . Good luck (Yay for the movie, by the way! *hopes for the original voice cast.*).

*Insert random inspirational message here, please!*
Disregarding reality, one fact at a time! I have every reason to be grateful, yet none to be happy.
http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10881-6075621.html#

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 28 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.