Attention: Poetry Contest!

Group announcement by

page 1 of 1 15 total items

CLAMPchic

CLAMPchic

I'm just me

Cancel

Signature
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always be what you've always been." ~ Anonymous

• Nov 26, 2005

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

Cancel

Yeepee ^_^. goes off to think about something ;).

okay first thing : the group announcements aren't accessible by other members, so i hope you created a thread in the regular forum (art category maybe ?), so all MT members can have a look...

i think the voting system is fine, the announcement seems a better idea than the PM though. then the problem is will the group members vote in say thread, or PM you their votes? i believe voting in the thread wouldn't be a problem if the entries are anonymous ^_^.

About the ending date, well i'd say before Xmas, and maybe shorten the voting time a bit so we can display the result on New year's eve or something ^_^.... as a present to the MT community :).

• Nov 26, 2005

Tiferet

Tiferet

????

Cancel

yay, contest! :) i agree with ^ about the deadline; i'll be busy on new year's eve, so before x-mas would work for me ^_^'

"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." --Mae West
Signature

SweetGrl

SweetGrl

doki doki

Cancel

Yay! I luv contests! ^^ About the deadline...i agree with Anjhurin and Tiferet!

Live to Love, Love to Live~~
Signature

• Nov 26, 2005
Cancel

About bloddy time to! I was waiting for another contest to some out...to bad it's only just started to get cold where I live, I don't think I'll be in the right frame of mind to right a good wintery poem.

Deadline...I don't know...I'll go with whatever is the popular one...It doesn't really matter to me.

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

Cancel

Well I got to think of a poem. A Very good one. It seems like all the poetry talents on MT is merging together here for this contest. :D

zero-walt

zero-walt

Inuyasha

Cancel

Ho yeah I'm going for this one^_^
I love contest bring it everbody^^
I wanna see how far I can go^_^

'Signature
	Image' I am the one and only Wing Zero

• Nov 27, 2005
Cancel

interesting...

Latest wall (4th wall) - Forever and Always
My wonderfull brother, Tomokazoo:
Signature

BlkLotus

BlkLotus

bara tsukiyo

Cancel

that works for me i'm game if everyone else is as well. i agree with the deadline that way it is posted for the new year.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

CLAMPchic

CLAMPchic

I'm just me

Cancel

Okay, evidently some of you aren't reading through the rules very carefully, or I wasn't clear enough, so here's a restatement for those of you who seem to have missed this:

Quote by CLAMPchicThe voting period will begin the day the contest ends and will extend for a time period of two weeks, no more no less.

Quote by CLAMPchicWell, it starts today (26th of November), and will run until...either December 24th (4 weeks away) or December 31st (5 weeks).

Looking at the quotes above, one can logically deduce that no matter which date it is, the results will not be posted until January 7th, and that's if the last day was December 24th (the second date's results would be posted on the 14th). Please read through all the rules carefully, guys; don't just read other peoples posts and go off of them. Thank you.

Signature
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always be what you've always been." ~ Anonymous

• Nov 27, 2005

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Cancel

Good. ^_^ I'll be sure to start working on a new poem soon. ^_^

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

Darkbeat

Darkbeat

Eternal Purifier

Cancel

Guess I'm in too ;)

Signature

• Nov 27, 2005

marauder09

marauder09

Cruisin around the world

Cancel

I've been off and on making poems so I guess I have a lot of time before I submit mine. Im in^^

"I need the sunshine of your heavenly eyes, after the day's great sun. And if i had a rose for every time i thought of you, I'd walk through a garden forever" Secret quote Signature Image

• Nov 27, 2005
Cancel

Sweet ^_^

I like the rules, and the no author thing seems interesting
*YaY*

• Nov 27, 2005

dezidez

dezidez

fanatic

Cancel

*YAY*..hehe i have al ready begun... crazy coolz....its all about the chillz....hehe loving the rules.... ill get to it right awayz
*scrambaling my thoughts*.....owies my head hurts!,,,>.> <.<
^_^" .... never mind... XD !

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

• Nov 27, 2005

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.