Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who here has died - Minitokyo

Who here has died

page 1 of 1 4 total items

beethoven

beethoven

darkness

Ok this may seem grim but i want to try to get a grasp on everyone here who has died and was revived or had a near death experiance if you have then just say yes then how you died or came close to death

i have I drowned when i was ten i was in a public pool and this realy fat kid jumped of a diving bord and the wave bashed my head aginst the side of the pool and i passed out inside of the water

i also had a near death experiance in a car i was fliped by a gale force wind and it rolled the car 8 times (yes i counted it was in like slow motion)

Only in the dark of your soul can you reveal the light of your heart" Stephen Penton
Signature

sacredsky

sacredsky

Haunted by Ghosts

I've never had a near death experience, but I've had many dreams where I've been killed or I kill people...

Signature

BlkLotus

BlkLotus

bara tsukiyo

i myself have never died but my father has and was revived. it was pretty scary since i was 4 yrs old at the time

TekkZero

TekkZero

Kouji Maeda Must Die!

not near-death expereinces, but I have dreamed of diying too, one time even went to hell...

and that was a horrible nightmare...

ZERO: "Begone, My Nightmare!"
X: "Farewell, My Destiny!"

"FINAL STRIKE!!!!!"

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.