Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ever like an ice-cream flavour because of its colour XD - Minitokyo

Ever like an ice-cream flavour because of its colour XD

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Haha XP I know this is a weird question but I wanna find out is there someone like me ^_^'
Okay, actually, I used to like an ice-cream flavour because of its colour when I was young. Then, I love the colour purple very much so I like the ice-cream flavour 'Yam' XD It has been my fave ice-cream flavour for a very long time but now my fave ice-cream flavour is 'cookie and cream' and I hardly ever eat yam ice-cream ever again OX Cookie and cream is the best :D
So does the same thing happens to you? -curious-

Try the ice-cream test! :)

Brightens up my life. Paint me a RAINBOW!
Signature Image

spider-x

spider-x

legendary rave master

the first thing im gowing to do is lol
ya it happend to me my favorite color was yellow the color bot now my color is drak blue and my fav ice-cream is bluebary with m&m's lol 0.o wow

Signature
im the one and only rave master

Well i havent tasted some icecreams coz i am put off by the colour, such as cherry which is bright red XP!
I love cookie and cream ice cream too! YUM!

\(^o^)/

thingperson

thingperson

Elizabeth, Ruler Of All Bishies

Yeah i have like oreo ice cream its different looking so i like it a and it looks different then your ordinary day ice cream.

All hail Queen Elizabeth, ruler of all bishies. Watch your back, you wanna-be's
My Husband's are Kaname, Tsuna, Ichigo, Naruto, Haji, Hei, Sebastian, Lee-Leng
and that is why my world is of silk sheets, imported champagne, and endless erotic delight..
Signature
	Image VISIT THE userpageskindesignss20-signaturestudiotag-licious AND JOIN US

pogimonzgt

pogimonzgt

boku wa... bakemono ka?

lol. nope, i've never liked an ice cream because of its color. at the moment though, my favorite ice cream is chocolate chip cookie dough! YUM! ^__^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

polarie

polarie

..my heart is crying out loud...

my fave color is pink & strawberry ice cream is my all time fave... well.. it's a classic..

Signature

proud member of Nippon-Foods | JapaneseLover | Chibi-Fest

chocolate is my fav and no dark brown doesnt really apeal to me...*mmm manure*

my 2nd fav is strawberry/vanila
and i base that on the color

be pessimistic so that youll never be disapointed and will live a happy life.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.