Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How long do u spend ur time on MT and what do u do? - Minitokyo

How long do u spend ur time on MT and what do u do?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 47 total items

dianas

dianas

WE ARE OF PEACE ALWAYS

thehe..lol..i spend a lot of time on MT..just love this site..i`m an MT-holic..but only when i have free time..
my activity on MT :lately customizeing group..and takeing care of them XP
i have take a little brake from makeing wallies...just admireing other talentated creators from here..
writeing to friends..makeing some new ones..i love to speak to people from other countrys..they have diferent culturas..and most of the time they are nice..i can`t say that i had a too powerful argue with someone from here.. ^_^'
and most of the time i`m friendly..only that i do not like people that think that they are superior ~_~

When life gives you lemons - make a lemonade XD
Creator of: BW-TB-:-C-sW
<--visit us--> Our world is based on attractioN

Asahi

Asahi

gone

mmh.. about 4 hours some days less too . i checking my notifications .. writing in guestbooks with people, checking my groups for administration or something elese... searching for scans, looking after walls .. ^^

Spikexp

Truth Seaker

I usually spend between from any were form 1 to 2 hours a day just playing around on the site. I usually ended up looking for new scnas thta came in. And I look at all the new wallpaper that come in. I usually ended up download some of the wallpapers and scans too while I'am at it.

Where I fight, I fight alone, where I walk, I walk alone.

Each of us needs a quest, and a person without one is lost to himself

Due to recent cutbacks, and until further notice, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.

nejika

nejika

sry not active as i use to be

1 till 2 hour...with participating on forums and...of course looking for kewl pics XD

Signature
"artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity"
------->>Currently Inactive

FloralFallal

FloralFallal

Lover of shirtless anime men

Well I've never timed myself on here I don't think I spend too much time here unless I decide to look through the wallpapers. One of the things I like to do though it look at people's userpages and see what they've done. It amazes me how many people don't do anything with their's. I guess they can express themselves enough elsewhere lol! I also look at people's userpages to get links to quizzes and see some different special effects that I could never do. ^_^'

Signature Image
Thanks again to Tinbad for my avi and sig

Was on a lot when I was getting some must-have scans :D

I think that's the same for everyone though ;)

haven't participate in the forums for a while, I'm here now to fulfill what I haven't done. haha

I usually spend about 20 minutes a day browsing forums. When I take study breaks, I'll come quickly visit the forums to see if anyone replied to threads.

Signature Image

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

I usually spend about 2 hours a day on MT, looking for scans, surfing the forum, and visiting other userpages. I don't look for wallpapers because they don't fit my screen resolution on my laptop, so I can't use them.

btw Trinity Blood is awesome ^_^

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

fluke

fluke

What once was good enough...

Well I'm out of work currently soo...I'm not sure I want to say in actualy numbers how many hours I spend on here =/. I like to browse through people galleries, check through the latest scans and submissions. I look throught he scans to see if I spot any duplicate uploads and if I can track down the orignal I report one of them depending on quality issues. I read a lot of the threads now and try to throw in my 2 cents if I can.

It varies how long I'm here. Maybe a hour or less everytime I come on. I'm don't really come here often, but when I do, I just post in and read through threads which is what I mostly do.

hanajimawaves

hanajimawaves

Rogue Dremer

hours i guess

Laevantine

Could it be you?

I usually spend about 3-4 hours in here, mainly cos I leave it running while I do my school work and stuff, and check occasionally if there's any new posts in the Chat Lounge, where I hang around a lot. If I have the time, I usually scour for Ecchi pic. Heh-he.

Or spend time trying to figure out how to customize my userpage.

Signature
Kudos to k1ru!

Well, it depends on whether I'm in a good mood or not, but I usually spend hours in MT customizing my page and replying to forums.....mostly just introducing new members to MT!

Weird thing is, I don't use my credits or my free download quota anymore...when I pass by some great pics, I just comment on them and probably fav 'em as well......it's like looking at the art or pic full screen is just useless.....

Man, links are fun to make! Even though they take time, it still looks cool! If you ever stopped by my page, you can see that I've made a lot of links! To friends and to music that I have right now...a poem..videos...all sorts of stuff! So, I hope that you can look at my page and comment on it whenever you have the chance..so that's all I gotta say right now....take care, everyone and I hope to see ya post in my gb! Later!

Signature Image

Ultimaninja

The Ultimate Ninja

I spend usually about 2-3 hours f=first posting in the forums, and then checking out new scans. I also make note to check if any of my friends have made any new scans recently as well. I feel like I enjoy the amount of time I use talking here.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

chidoguan

The moon is dancing

I usually spend some minutes on minitokyo, looking for some interesting threads some times I spend some more if Im looking to pictures, but the longest time I've ever spend was when I was learning how to browse the site and looking/downloading some of the cool wallpapers they've got here.

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

24 hours a day cause my computer is always on when i am working, i never turn it off, just that I may be here, or I may be not. Doing what? Leech and lurk while reporting stuff if I have the time.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

I used to spend hours browsing the archives, finding gems in the forgotten sections of MT. Now I don't bother, since I'll never have enough credits to get everything I want.

Now, I randomly post when I have nothing better to do (and usually I do), but I try not to since many people on here seem superficial, even by BBS standards. I used to play devil's advocate in random debate topics, but its not as fun as it used to be. Which sucks. But thats okay, I still have the Free Download quota...

Now, I basically just get whatever is in that "pictures of the week" section on the MT front page, which takes no more than a few minutes.

I use to have an other account but I lost the password.I spend a lot of time on MT.I just look at all the pictures and theres always something new each day so I never get bored.

soweird

soweird

Adrenaline Rush From Insanity

4-5 hrs a day. on and off..

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Epyon

Epyon

Carlo

i spend like 10 min. i have an affinity for wallpapers so i always check them out

Sometimes a few minutes, sometimes hours and hours. and hours. Usually on the forums, replying to notifications, checking my groups, and looking at the gallery, reading reviews. A little of everything.

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

I usually spend a couple of hours a day downloading and browings/responding in the forums. Try to keep myself limited so I can get out and do other things as well.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 47 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.